~𝙾𝚑, 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢~~𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢~

-Karl pov-

After Nick had cleaned up the syrup, and we had established that we were boyfriends, we kept eating. I caught him stealing glances at me occasionally, but I didn't mind. I started to feel a bit cold so I put my hoodie back on. I saw that nick looked a bit disappointed, but he didn't say anything.

I had texted my mom to let her know I was staying at nick's for the weekend and she had said that it was okay, as long as I checked in to let her know I was okay every day I was here. Once we had finished eating, I realized something. "hey sap?" he looked up from the dishes we were cleaning. "yeah? what's up?"

"I don't have any clothes," I said, "I only packed this outfit for today." I gestured to my hoodie and ripped jeans. "I don't have anything else" He went back to cleaning as he thought about this. "you can just borrow some of my clothes. I probably have something you can take." I smiled at him as we finished the dishes. "that sounds fine." He smiled back at me and wiped off his hands on the towel.

"what do you want to do today?" I asked. I had no ideas so I hoped he had something. "I don't really know, but maybe we have a bit of a chill day? we could play some indie games, watch a couple of movies, and then order postmates?"

"Sure!" I said. I was a bit tired, so a calm day sounded nice. I got up from my seat and jumped onto the couch. Sapnap laughed as he made his way over to me. Once he sat down, I laid my head on his chest, relaxing to the rising and falling of his chest. He placed a small kiss on my forehead and I giggled. I snuggled closer to him as he turned on a movie. I didn't care which one, as long as I was with him. 

I looked up at him from where I was sitting and studied his calm expression as he focussed on the movie. I realized right then and there that I wanted to be the one he's always with. I want to make him smile when he sees my texts. I never want to leave his side. He makes me feel safe, and I want to do the same for him. 

I felt my eyes starting to get wet. I wiped at my face and tried to keep the tears in. why do I always have to get so emotional?  I sniffed and tried to relax as Nick traced circles on my shoulder with his hand. He looked down from the movie and saw that my eyes were getting puffy and red.

He paused the movie and shifted so that he was looking at me straight in the face. "Karl?" he asked. I sniffled and looked up at him "yes?" 

"Why are you crying?"

"because I feel like it?" I tried my best to sound like I was ok, but he could tell something was wrong. "you do know you can talk to me right? I'm here if you need to vent or talk" He smiled and waited until I couldn't keep quiet anymore. 

"Ok well basically, I'm super emotional, as you can see. I get worked up over the smallest stuff, so this really isn't a big deal. I'm fine" I gave the best fake smile I could and reached over to the remote to turn the movie back on. Before I could reach it, Sapnap grabbed it and held it out of my reach. "I get that your emotional, but you're crying. I want to help."

I smiled and once again mentally thanked him for making me feel so safe. "Fine. So I've never been in a relationship before, and I'm scared. I want to be there for you like you're there for me. Also, I haven't really found myself quite yet. I'm almost 100% sure I'm bisexual, but I don't really know quite yet. But I don't want to disappoint you." I looked away towards the paused screen and tried to hold in another wave of tears that I could feel coming on.

I felt Nick's strong arms wrap around me, enveloping me in a hug. I let the tears start falling as I snuggled into his shirt. "karl..." he said softly, "there's no way you could ever disappoint me. I'm always here for you, and I- love you" He said the last part very quietly, but I still caught it. "I love you too"

We sat in comfortable silence for a while, the only sound being my sniffles. "Do you want to keep watching the movie?" he asked, breaking the silence. I giggled. "I don't even know what we're watching. I didn't care as long as I was watching it with you" he chuckled "you're so cheesy" He kissed my head and resumed the movie

A couple of minutes in, we heard a key click in the lock. Nick jumped in his seat and looked towards the door as it opened. We expected his mom, even though she wasn't supposed to be here for another 4 days. As the door opened though, we saw a tall blonde man step in and placed the key under the doormat. He looked around and his eyes met nick's, who was still cuddling with me on the couch. A look of recognition crossed his face and he grinned, matching the blonde boys face.

"Clay!" Nick jumped up and ran over to him, leaving me alone on the couch. they hugged and clay looked over at me. "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything," he said, his grin starting to get less and less large. "oh no it's ok. This is my... boyfriend Karl" he gestured to me with his hand. "Karl, this is my best friend from my old town, clay. Karl, clay. clay, Karl" I stood up and went over to shake clay's hand. "Hi, very nice to meet you" I stood next to Nick and wrapped my hand around his waist, protectively. He smiled up at me and giggled. "So, what brings you here?" nick asked. Clay looked confused. "you invited me? a couple of days ago? you told me to just let myself in, so I did." now it was Sapnap's turn to look confused. "what? I did?" Clay started laughing and wheezing "you forgot?" he kept laughing. Nick nodded, and we all joined in the laughing.

Once we had all calmed down, clay joined us on the couch to watch something. once the movie was done, clay looked over at us and smiled softly. We were cuddled up together under the blanket, and sapnap had his head resting on mine. I was starting to drift off as clay got up from the couch. "mmm. sap. where's clay going?" sapnap looked up to see clay walking towards the door. 

"clay?" He looked back. 

"oh sorry, I thought you guys were asleep." sap adjusted to look at him. "why would that justify you leaving?" Clay laughed softly. "I have to get back to George." Sapnap brightened and turned even more to stare at clay. "get back to him? as in...." Clay blushed and looked down to his feet. Spapnap jumped up. "OH. MY. GOD. IT'S ABOUT TIME!" From what I could collect, "George" was one of nick's other old friends, and he and clay were dating after a while and sapnap was really happy for them. 

I felt a bit safer knowing that clay wasn't going to try to steal him from me. I smiled while looking over at the two boys talking about George, clay looking embarrassed and Nick looking proud of his work. Karl snuggled up against the arm of the couch and pulled the planet over himself. He closed his eyes and started to drift back off to sleep. 

I heard the door close, and Nick made his way back over to me, I opened my eyes briefly just to readjust so that I was laying between his legs with my head on his chest. I fell asleep to the rising and falling of his chest. 

𝟷𝟹𝟾0 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜! 𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕. 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜... 𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝟻0 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝! 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠. 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜! 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍!

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙