~𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍~

TW: abuse, cheating, violence/fighting, blood

-Sapnap pov-

I was sitting back in our room, staring mindlessly out the window. Phil had taken Karl to the kitchen to get some ice and I was sitting, thinking, and waiting in our room. The events of the past hour replayed over and over in my head.

why had he done it? was I not enough?  why would he do that here, when he knew I was coming back? did he want me to see?  and why did he seem so angry at Dave?

my thoughts were, thankfully, interrupted for a moment when there was a knock at the door. I jumped up and ran over to the door. I swung it open to what I was not expecting. Dave. "what the hell do you want, Dave?" I asked, enunciating his name mockingly. "I need to talk to you, nick" he responded, similarly mocking my name back. 

"No," I said simply. He tried pushing in between me and the door but I held my arms out across the door frame, trying my hardest to keep him out. 

"let me in. now" I shook my head. I tried my best to look stronger even though he was a good 4-5 inches taller than me and also seemed to be much more muscular than me. he sighed and before I knew what was happening I felt a big pressure hitting my stomach, throwing me to the floor. 

Stars filled my vision and my breath was knocked out of me. he closed the door behind him and stooped down to my view on the ground. "listen here bitch." he said, his face close to mine. too close. "Karl. Is. Mine" he said, poking my chest with each word. I coughed and tried pushing myself up but he pushed a hand against me pushing me back down. 

I felt more pressure applied to my chest as dave stood with a foot pressed to my chest. My mind was racing, flitting through memories like a slideshow going too fast. 

My father hurting me. how I was hospitalized. the pain he caused

Karl. I loved him. he had done this. did he mean it? why?

this man standing over me. dave. I hated him. every fiber of my being was focused on hatred towards him right now. 

I grabbed the ankle resting on my chest and swung it as hard as I could to the left. Just as I planned, Dave fell over onto the floor with a thud. Not enough to knock him out, but enough to shake him a bit. I jumped to my feet and inched towards to door. 

Dave let out a low chuckle as he slowly got back up. "so we're gonna do this the hard way huh?" Before I knew what was happening, I felt a blow to my face and my head collided with the door behind me.

I landed back onto the floor while Dave stood over me, his pink hair swaying tauntingly. my vision swam and spun and I felt a warmth rise in the back of my head and from my nose. I lifted my hand to wipe under my nose and felt moisture make contact with my clammy skin. I looked down to see a splotch of blood sliding down my hand. 

I giggled a bit as I saw some red colliding with the white of my tee. am I in shock? I looked back up to see the now-familiar fist coming back to collide once again with my face. right before my vision went black, all I could think was Karl

-Karl pov-

Sapnap had sent me downstairs with a very nice man named Phil who gave me some ice for my eye and cheek and had talked to me and kept me company for a bit while I rested downstairs for a bit. 

He was walking me back up to my room when we heard a thud come from the other side of the door. We both paused and looked back and forth from each other to the door. I carefully reached out and opened the door. I was confused when I felt a weight against the door but I just pushed my arm against the door and pushed. 

I finally got it open and walked in to see a knocked-out sapnap sitting slumped over with his back against the door. I yelled out and Phil came running in behind me. we both fell to the floor trying to get him to give us any indication of life, not even noticing Dave sitting on the bed behind us.

"Sap... please. wake up. please..." my voice came out raspy and a bit higher than a whisper. I felt a tear fall down my bruised cheek as his body stayed limp in my hands. I realized there was a warm liquid falling onto my hand that was under his head and I pulled it out and let his head rest on my knee. 

I stared at my hand before finally noticing what it was. blood. I screamed and heard a chuckle come from behind me. an all-to-familiar chuckle. I whipped my head around and found myself face to face with dave, my abusive ex. 

"Phil," I whispered to the man next to me, "call 911. right. now"

FORGOT TO ADD A SUMMARY SORRY: sapnap and dave fight and sapnap hits his head on the door and is not conscious. phil helps karl downstairs and then they come back to the room to find sapnap passed out against the door with Dave on the bed. Sapnap is not waking up and then karl notices dave. then they call 911

𝙾𝙾𝙷 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙰. 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕- 𝚠𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎. 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :)

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙