~𝚃𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠~~𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑~

TW: panic attacks, cheating, abuse, cursing

-Sapnap POV-

I slammed the monster on the side table and turned towards the bathroom. the two men's heads turned towards me. Karl's eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. The pink-haired man also looked surprised, but he had a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Well you two seem very happy" my vision started to blur as my eyes filled with tears. I ran to the bathroom next to me and slammed the door, locking it behind me. My breathing sped up as I heard footsteps and voices outside the door. 

"Dave, what the actual fuck?" I heard Karl's voice say. I heard a light chuckle and footsteps getting closer to the door. I slid down to the floor with my back to the door as it shook from someone trying to get in. "sapnap, please. it's not what it looks like. please" I could hear his voice breaking, but I didn't care.

My lungs felt like they were collapsing. I couldn't breathe. tears fell from my eyes as I shook all over. I had had panic attacks before but they had either not been this bad or Karl had helped me through them. 

I had trusted him. I had been in love with him. I would've walked across a field of glass if it would save him. I had never felt the way I felt, and he went and threw it away. Memorie flooded my head as my thought ran wild.

I thought back to when we agreed to be boyfriends 

"What are we? like relationship-wise?" He had paused and stared into space for a bit "I'm fine with being boyfriends if you are" he said it so casually and just went back to eating. I smiled "I would like that" boyfriend, boyfriend... I like that.

Had he not been enthusiastic because he didn't care? what did I mean to him? was I just a toy to him? I couldn't think straight. I tried to slow my breathing as the handle stopped rattling. I heard a thump on the other side of the door and turned to see a shadow now in the middle on the other side of the door.

"Karl?" I asked, my voice coming out rough and forced "yeah?" he sniffled and my heart broke. I hated seeing him sad, and even though he had been in the wrong it still hurt. "why? why did you do it?" 

I heard his breath hitch from the other side of the door. "Dave, get the fuck out. now" I had never heard him sound so commanding. "make me" Karl sighed and I saw the shadow move away. I heard whispers from the door on the other side and then the "dave"'s voice. 

"I don't fucking care Karl. You know I don't. I'll even prove it" I heard a thump and a yelp of pain. I jumped up from my spot and my heart started racing again. "heh. try that stunt now" said dave. A door slammed and I put my ear up to the door. "Karl?" my voice came out only a bit louder than a whisper

when I heard no response my panic just got worse and worse. I cringed as I unlocked the door and slowly pulled it open. I gasped quietly at what I saw. Karl lay on the floor, slumped up against the bed, a huge bruise starting to form over the right side of his face. 

"Oh karl, what did he do to you?" I fell down to my knees and gently cupped his face in my hands. I didn't know what was happening but I didn't care. Karl was hurt and that was all that mattered right now. I need to get him help. 

his eyes opened slightly and I met his gaze. "sapnap, i-" 

"shhhh baby its ok"

"But I need to explain"

"you can explain later. right now you need help"

He looked disappointed but slumped down and nodded. I wrapped one arm under his back and the other under his legs. I picked him up and placed him down on the bed. then I grabbed the phone while trying to stay calm. I dialed in the number the teacher told us to use if we needed it with a shaky finger.

It rang, rang, rang. My foot tapped against the floor anxiously as I waited. 

ring

ring 

ring

Nothing. No one picked up. I felt tears start to prick at the corner of my eyes again. "no no no please" I whispered as I dialed in the number again. Nothing. tears were falling down my cheeks now as I looked over to Karl, who seemed to have fallen asleep. My head raced as the one other person I knew popped into my head.

I clicked the button and hoped and hoped. finally, someone picked up.

"Phil?"

TW summary: so sapnap now is sitting in the bathroom and his having a panic attack. he hears karl trying to get in through the other side but doesn't let him in. Sap hears dave talking to karl and then a loud thump (dave punching Karl) and then dave leaves. Karl tries to explain as sapnap attempts to dial the teachers number. the teacher doesn't pick up, so he calls phil

𝟾0𝟸 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜! 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙿. 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁. 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚠/𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚝𝚌 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗! <𝟹

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙