~𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎~ ~𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗~

-sapnap pov-

the morning after we had fallen asleep together, I spilled my story about my dad to Karl. I was surprised by how he took it. I knew he was an empath, but I didn't realize that me crying would make him cry. 

I also didn't realize that this would lead us to him walking in on me changing. He had stood in the doorway for a good minute, staring at me. I had been mid-change and had forgotten to lock the door. I could feel my face heating up as he continued to stare. 

"So, so sorry. I forgot you were in here. I just came in to do my makeup" He looked flustered and confused. I chuckled but didn't necessarily want him to leave "It's fine, Karl. Don't worry about it. You can do your makeup while I throw on the rest of my clothes if you want." He nodded and hurried over to the mirror. 

I slid on the black long-sleeve shirt and started to put the white crop top over it while occasionally sneaking glances at Karl. He looked so cute putting on his blush and eyeliner. I don't think he needs makeup, but I'm not going to blame him for wearing it anyways. 

I finished putting on my outfit and walked to the mirror behind Karl, who was putting away his supplies. I smiled at myself in the mirror and turned a bit. I liked how the crop top over the long-sleeve looked. I put a hand on Karl's shoulder to get his attention. He jumped a bit and turned around to look at me. His eyes traveled up and down my outfit as I smiled wide. "wow..." he said. 

"Do you like it? I do." I rocked back on my heels as he examined me even more. "you look incredible!" He said with a wide smile similar to mine. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and took in the scent of fruits and vanilla that was becoming familiar. 

He pulled back and looked back at me. "do you like it? the crop top?" I nodded and kept on smiling. "by the way, your makeup looks amazing." he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "thanks. I don't wear it that often but I do like how I look when I do." I grabbed his hand "come on! let's go make some breakfast!" I pulled him to the kitchen and started going through the cabinets, looking for something to make. I found some pancake mix and grabbed it from one of the top shelves while on my tippy-toes. 

I started mixing the batter and put the butter in a pan. Karl tried to come over to help a couple of times but I told him to go sit back down. I started pouring the batter into the buttered pan and the sound of the stove fan masked Karl's footsteps as he made his way over to me, unnoticed. as I was finishing up pouring a pancake, I felt hands wrap around my waist and I smiled and Karl rested his head on my shoulder. "Nick..." he said dragging out the end of my name "I'm hungry..." dragging out the 'y'. 

"I'm going as fast as I can Karl. Be patient" 

"I can't..."

He pulled my arms up and away from the batter. I tried to force myself against his grip, but he was too strong. I turned towards him, now noticing how close we were. I could feel his breath against my face and his chocolatey brown eyes met mine. (𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠???) My eyes became half-lidded and he moved closer to me. I grew impatient and moved forward to close the gap between us. 

-very very slight smut (like making out)-

This was bliss. His tongue slipped over my bottom lip, requesting entry. I gasped a bit and he took the opportunity and pushed his tongue into my mouth, exploring every nook. 

-smut over-

I leaned back and gasped for air. "wow. that was something" Karl leaned back and looked down, his face bright red. "sorry" he said quietly. I stood for a second, stunned by the apology. I shook my head and cupped my hands under his chin, forcing him to look at me. I could see tears starting to form and one fell down his cheek

"wow was I really that bad at kissing that I made you cry?" He giggled and sniffled, wiping away the tears. "Karl, that was incredible. why are you crying?" 

"I thought you didn't like me and I thought that I did something wrong. I thought you were like, the straightest man I've ever met. before this morning, I thought you would be how your dad wanted you to be." I started laughing at this. I kept laughing until I had no breath left. "Karl, If anything, I'm almost the complete opposite. I think I'm Bi but I haven't really found myself yet"

Karl engulfed me in another hug and I hugged back tight. "I'm always here for you, nick. Just know that" I smiled and tried to hug even tighter. I wanted to stay like that forever, but I smelled something burning. I pulled back and turned my head towards the stove. "Oh shit!" 

I laughed as I ran to get the spatula. Karl looked confused and then looked down at the pan. he doubled over in laughter as I tried to scrape the horribly burnt pancake off the pan. once it was in the trash, I turned back to Karl. "maybe we keep the makeout sessions for after cooking" he nodded and giggled. 

I cooked the rest of the pancakes while thinking. "Hey, Karl?" I called over to the taller who was sat at the kitchen island. He looked up from his phone "yeah?"

"When do you have to go home?" I flipped a pancake and put a finished one on the pile of cooked pancakes. "I told my mom I would text her when so technically whenever you want"

I pondered this. "so... technically.. this could be a three-day thing? or even a four-day thing?"

His eyes brightened at this suggestion. "What if I stay until Monday? and then we can go to school together?" I thought about this for approximately .5 seconds before agreeing. "yeah that works! my mom is out of town for the next couple days so we should be in the clear!" 

Karl smiled and looked back to his phone to text his mom. I turned to the pancakes and finished the last couple of them. I walked to the fridge and grabbed some strawberries, whipped cream, and butter. I thought about what had happened a couple minutes prior and smiled to myself. 

I started to plate the pancakes and set up the toppings. "what do you want on yours?" He looked up and looked at the toppings. "can I have whipped cream and strawberries and possibly some syrup if you have any?" syrup. how could I be stupid enough to forget the syrup "Sure," i said and walked back to the fridge. I could hear karl shifting in his seat behind me. "Its really hot in here" he said. "take off your sweatshirt you nimrod" I responded. "alright. if you insist." I heard the movement of fabric as I closed the fridge with syrup.

I turned to put the syrup on the island and was met with a shirtless Karl. My jaw dropped and so did the syrup bottle. he looked back up from his phone at the thump of the bottle. "what?" he asked "I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. I hope thats ok." I bent over to pick up the bottle. "of course. anytime you want to walk around shirtless I will not argue."

Karl blushed and grabbed the plate of pancakes and toppings and started assembling his pancakes. Sapnap grabbed his and they started eating. "so... karl..." karl swallowed his food and then said "yeah?" 

"What are we? like relationship wise?" He paused and stared into space for a bit "I'm fine with being boyfriends if you are" he said it so casually and just went back to eating. I smiled "I would like that" boyfriend, boyfriend... i like that

I smiled and went back to eating my pancakes. I looked up at my new boyfriend and saw that he was smiling. I went back to eating happily. 

𝟷𝟺0𝟾 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜! 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐!

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙