~𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝~~𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝~

-skip to the sleepover- 

-Karl pov-

I was so excited. I had packed my bag right as soon as I got home from school the day he asked me to the sleepover. I could barely contain myself as I threw my bag in the trunk of the car. my mom was going to work later so she was picking me up from school, dropping me off at Sap's house, and then going to work. I jumped into the passenger seat and slammed the door. my mom came in and sat in the driver's seat 

"careful hon. You're gonna hurt the car's feelings." she joked. 

Not even her bad jokes could dampen my mood. I had worn a smile on my face all day and my mom had taken notice. "Excited huh?" I nodded aggressively. "and your sure he's just a friend? you seem to like him a lot"

my smile faltered. I looked down at my shoes to hide my blushing face. "you do know you can tell me anything, right?" my mom tried bending over her seat to see my face. I nodded and decided to just tell her. "I like him ok? I like him, but he's the straightest man I've ever met. he would never like me back"

she started the car and looked back as she backed out of the garage. "don't judge hon. you never know." I felt tears welling in my eyes and I wiped my eyes before they could leak out. 

My mom kept glancing at me throughout the ride with a soft, almost pitiful, smile. I felt very lucky to have her as a mom, even if she does work a lot, I still love her.

once we pulled up, I lifted my chin from the windowsill where it rested and the smile crept back to my mouth, growing wider by the second.  I jumped out of the car before mom had even parked and grabbed my bag from the trunk. I dropped my bag at the door and waved goodbye to my mom. Then I knocked the door and waited, admiring the house as I did.

it was a small, one-story house, made up of brick with a shingled roof. There was a big window on the left of the door, with the creme curtains drawn. As I was looking around, the click of the door brought me back to reality.

-sapnap pov-

my mom was still on her business trip, so I had the house to myself. I had been doing my homework with the TV on in the background when I heard a car pull up outside. I looked out the living room window to see a small grey Toyota pull up into the driveway. I squinted and saw Karl sitting in the passenger seat

I jumped up from the couch and quickly turned off the TV, which was playing glee. I looked down at myself and realized I was wearing a crop top, and I only wear them when I'm by myself. Sure I know people are accepting, but I just don't know if I'm confident enough to wear them or come out for that matter. I've known I was bi for a while but I haven't really told anyone besides Clay and George, my two best friends. I told them because they're both bi as well so I felt comfortable telling them.

I ran as quickly as I could down the hall to my room and threw on a black hoodie from my closet. I looked around to check and make sure my room was mildly presentable. there were a couple of pieces of clothing lying here and there, but it was clean for the most part. I slammed the door and skidded back down the hall, slipping a bit on the hardwood floor as I heard a knock on the door. 

I flattened out my hair and tried to get some of the creases out of my sweatshirt. Then I opened the door and smiled as I saw Karl beaming back at me. before I could say anything he grabbed me and enveloped me in a hug. He's not that much taller than me but he's still tall enough to rest his head on top of mine. 

I nestled my head into his chest took in his scent (𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎). He smelled like strawberries. "hi" he said quietly with his head on top of mine. "hey" I replied, my voice muffled by his shirt.

I pulled back and looked up at his perfect face. NO. SAPNAP. you've only known him for a week. calm down I thought to myself as I lost myself in his eyes. I shook myself free of his gaze I gestured down the hall. "Want to put your stuff in my room?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed his bag. As we walked down the hall, I noticed him looking at the old pictures on our hallway walls. He smiled occasionally when he came across ones he liked

Once we made it to my room, He plopped his stuff down in the corner and sat on my bed, admiring my room. It wasn't much, but the way he looked at it made it seem like a room designed by a fancy designer. He flopped back onto my bed and I came and joined him. we sat in comfortable silence on our backs for a bit before he turned to face me.

I turned to look at him and he smiled. his eyes flitted over every feature of my face and I could feel my face heating up. "so..." I started, "what do you want to do?" Karl giggled and kept smiling "staring at you is doing just fine for now". If I had water I would've choked. My face grew even redder and I tried hiding my face with a pillow. 

He pried the pillow off my face. "sorry. got a burst of confidence." he laughed and rolled back over on his back. I rolled back over as well and felt my hand brush against his. A sudden rush came to me and I interlocked my fingers with him. I heard his breath hitch and he turned to face me, with a bright red, freckled face. 

I giggled. "guess it was my turn for some confidence". I smiled as he adjusted his hand so that we were both more comfortable. I felt very safe with him next to me. 

𝟷0𝟽𝟾 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜! 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝟼 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎. 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝? 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔? 𝚕𝚖𝚔

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙