~𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎~~𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎~

-karl pov- 

I flopped down on one of the two twin beds, facing the ceiling. our hotel room wasn't all that nice, but it was ok. there were two beds, but we both knew that we would only be using one f them. Sapnap placed his bags next to mine at the edge of the bed and laid down beside me. I turned to face him and he turned to face me. "hello nick," I said, emphasizing his real name. "hello Karl," he said jokingly back I giggled and made grabby hands to signal that I wanted cuddles. 

he scooted over to me and wrapped his arms around my abdomen while I nuzzled my head into his chest. "nickkk," I whined "I'm hungryyyy" I dragged ut the 'y'. he sighed and smiled as he stood up to make his way over to the hotel mini kitchen. it wasn't much of a kitchen, just a microwave, coffee machine, sink, mini-fridge, a cabinet of some stuff, and a basket of instant coffee and sugar packets. I grabbed around his waist and waddled over to the kitchen with him.

"what do you want?" I giggled as I looked at our very small selection. "can I have some cereal and a monster if they have one?" he nodded and smiled as he attempted to move around with his small range of motion, seeing as I was latched to his waist. "karl, if you want me to get your monster and cereal you're going to have to let go of me" I shook my head and pouted as he sighed and went back to the mini-fridge in search of milk and monster.

He poured the milk into the small bowl and then poured the Reese's Puffs in after. He handed me the bowl and walked to the phone on the nightstand next to his bed. "I'm gonna call the desk and see if they can wrangle a monster for you. there's not the flavor you like in the fridge so I want to see if they have to right one". I giggled and flopped back on the bed. "you're such a simp" I giggled. "only for you" he smiled and picked up the phone and dialed the number. 

-Sapnap Pov-

I grabbed the hotel key card and closed the door behind me as I went to go get the monster from the front desk. Turns out that they had one in another room, so I asked them to grab it for us. they had agreed, but I had to run down to the desk to get it. 

I was jogging slowly down the hall when I saw a pink-haired kid step out of his room in front of me. when I reached him I tried to make my way around him but he stuck his arm out across the hall blocking the way

"Hey Nick, or should I say sapnap? or maybe you would prefer the title of Karl's boyfriend?" I froze and stared up at him. He was a good couple of inches taller than me but I tried to make myself look bigger. "I don't know what you're talking about" He chuckled and stepped closer. "you know exactly what I'm talking about. Karl is mine, so back off."

My eyes widened and I stared at him. "what? did Karl not tell you he had a boyfriend before you?" He chuckled and stepped back. "oops," he said sarcastically and walked down the hall behind me.

I stood dumbfounded for a minute before shaking my head and walking further down the hall to the elevator.  I sat in the elevator and thought. I mean I expected him to have a boyfriend before me, but why is it bothering me so much? something just seemed off about that dude. he seemed too mean or proud of something he did with Karl. I'll ask him when I get back.

I walked out into the main hall and made my way to the desk. I was met with a tallish blonde man who seemed to be around forty or so. his nametag read 'Phil'

"Hi! my name is nick? I called down for a monster energy drink a couple minutes ago?" 

"Oh yes hold on! let me grab it from the back for you" he said in a thick accent as he walked behind a wall. I rocked back and forth on my heels while waiting for him to come back. He walked back around to the counter and placed the white monster can in front of me. 

"so... who's it for? they must be pretty special if you called the front desk and scourged for a specific one" 

I blushed and hugged the monster closer to my chest. "a... uh, really close friend" he chuckled and nodded. "well i hope this 'friend' of yours enjoys the monster" he winked and walked back around the same wall. 

I speed walked (dududu) my way to the elevator, blushing ferociously. I tapped my foot on the elevator floor to the beat of the soft jazz playing through the speakers. The halls were empty as I walked back to our room. it had gotten a bit late so I assumed most kids were in their rooms asleep or getting ready to sleep. 

I paused at the door to our room. I pushed my ear up against the door and heard arguing. I heard Karl's voice and another strangely familiar one. I grabbed my keycard and unlocked the door. I pushed lightly with my forearm and opened the door. 

I almost dropped the monster at what I saw. Karl laying on the bed, with the pink-haired man leaning over him. the other guy leaned down and kissed him before I had a chance to say anything.

𝙷𝙰! 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳... 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏. 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢. 𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜!

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙