~𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝~~𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎~

-Karl pov-

We had moved from sap's room to the living room to watch a movie on his couch. We had decided on 'call me by your name'. It was really good so far but snuggling with nick had made it even better. 

We were settled on the couch, with his arm over my shoulders and I had my head resting on his chest. I felt really safe and comfortable. I yawned and stretched out to readjust so that my head was now leaning on his lap. He placed his hand on my head and played with my hair. 

I felt my eyelids closing slowly and my body felt heavy. I think nick noticed because he grabbed the remote and paused the movie. I was barely awake when I felt strong arms pick me up bridal style and start carrying me down the hallway. 

I opened my eyes just enough to see nick carrying me and I smiled and closed my eyes. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Sapnap laying me down in his bed a soft kiss being placed on my forehead. Then I fell asleep peacefully. 

-sapnap pov-

After we had laid in the bed for a couple of minutes, we made our way to the living room and sat on the couch. we decided on watching 'call me by your name' because it was supposed to be good. after turning it on and putting down the remote, I decided to be bold and put my hand around Karl's shoulders. He looked a bit surprised at first, but then he relaxed and rested his head on my chest. 

I smiled and looked back at the movie. about halfway through, Karl started looking more and more tired and his eyes started to get heavier. He yawned and moved his head down to my lap and I played with his hair a bit. 

soon enough, he was starting to fall asleep. I reached over his to the coffee table and paused the movie. then I picked him up and walked him down the hall. though he's taller than me, he's not too heavy and it wasn't too hard to carry him. 

I laid him down on my bed and lifted the blankets up to his chin. I looked at him and smiled again. he looked so cute. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and grabbed my pjs. I walked over to the bathroom to change and by the time I was back, he was fast asleep. I got into the bed and slid under the covers as lightly as possible as to not wake him. I got comfortable and turned towards him. He was adorable. I don't know how anyone can sleep cute, but he does. His dirty blonde hair falling perfectly over his clear skin. 

I sighed and relaxed back into the pillows. A sudden movement next to me made me jump. I looked over and saw Karl looking up at me, smiling. He scooted over closer to me and turned, signaling that we wanted to be the little spoon. I chuckled and turned towards him and placed my arm over his abdomen, encasing him in a side hug. I closed my eyes and we fell into a deep sleep together.

-time skip to next morning because this chapter is NOT long enough-

-karl pov-

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I tried to get up but a strong arm kept me almost stationary. I turned my head as much as I could to see nick sleeping peacefully with an arm around me. I smiled. He had gotten the hint last night apparently. I felt him stirring behind me and his grip loosened

"good morning sleepyhead," I said. He looked grumpy but his face brightened when he saw me. "mm. good morning" he responded. I was a bit taken aback by his morning voice. It was deep and gravely. I liked it. it made me feel comfortable for some reason. "What," he said looking back at me. I shook myself free after realizing I was staring. "nothing. You're just pretty" I fell back on the bed and giggled a bit when I caught sight of his face. Apparently, no one had called him pretty before.

"what? hasn't anyone called you pretty before?" He shook his head slowly, looking down at his legs. I sat back up and looked over to the boy that seemed so strong before, now looking so submissive and small.