~𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎~~𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎~

-they are now on their way to the island, and on a plane. Sapnap is afraid of heights-
-sapnap/nick/sap pov-

I was almost hyperventilating at this point. The plane had started moving and I was trying so hard to breathe but it was difficult. Karl and I had a row to ourselves so that I could put my foot up if needed, but it was nice to have us be the only people here. Karl looked over to me and saw that I was kind of freaking out, but I was trying my best to hide it. He reached over to me and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "its ok nick, it's fine ok?" 

"Nick. Look at me" I turned to face him as I felt tears start to form in my eyes. this was all too much. "follow my breathing. you don't have to do it exactly, just try" I tried my hardest to follow the moving of his chest as the plane started to pick up more speed. 

My breathing soon evened out and then the plane lifted and my stomach felt like it went in a circle. "oh my god oh my god oh my god" I whispered under my breath as I squeezed Karl's hand tighter, closing my eyes. 

"Nick. Open your eyes. come on, look" I peeked one eye open and saw him pointing at the window. I scooted across him so that I could see what he was pointing at. I gasped and saw the city that I had known from eye level, turn into a bird's eye view. "it's beautiful..." I leaned back into my seat and calmed down.

"See, it's all ok. we're safe and you're with me" he smiled softly and I side-hugged him. He placed a soft kiss on the top of my head and I smiled. "you wanna watch a movie? I brought an earbud divider thingy so that we can watch the movie at the same time." I nodded and adjusted in my seat so that I was closer to him and the screen.

He plugged in the earbuds and clicked into the movie selection screen. "what do you wanna watch?" 

"Whatever you want, Karly" he giggled at the nickname. 

"How about we binge as many harry potter movies as we can before we get there?"

"YES," I said as I snuggled up to him and hugged his arm as he clicked play. A couple of minutes after the movie started, I felt myself drifting off in Karl's arms. 

-Time skip whoop whoop sleepy time-

I woke up to Karl whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Nick, Nicky, sap, wake up" he was shaking my shoulder. I sat up panicking, worried that something was wrong. "what? is everything ok?" Karl giggled and nodded. "yeah, we're just supposed to put our seatbelts on because we're landing soon" I looked around "how long was I asleep?" 

"about 2 hours. you fell asleep like 2 minutes into the movie" I sighed while buckling my seatbelt. "sorry I wasn't awake to watch movies with you" I looked down to my lap and fidgeted with my hands. 

"Sap, it's fine really. Don't worry. You seemed like you needed sleep." he reached over to me and lifted my head by my chin so that I was looking at him. I melted into his touch and smiled at him. I hugged him and nuzzled my head into his sweatshirt. 

I gasped and felt my stomach lurch as the plane started moving towards the ground. "It's ok babe. It's ok. You're with me" I smiled and grabbed his hand. "'babe'?" I looked at him with a wide grin. He facepalmed with his free hand a giggled. "sorry. it just slipped out" I squeezed his hand "it's ok. I liked it." I looked around, checking for teachers before giving him a quick kiss. we both smiled as I tried to distract myself from the plane's movements with Karl's beautiful face. 

I slammed my eyes shut and held Karl's hand as hard as I could. Before I knew it, we hand landed. I exhaled and realized I had been holding my breath. "oh thank god" I relaxed back in my seat as people started getting up around me. 

-SMUT WARNING LOL SORRY I FORGOT-

Karl giggled and unbuckled as he got up. he tried squeezing in front of me but I grabbed his waist and pulled him down. we stared at each other for a second, both of our eyes filled with lust. 

"nick, not now," he said in a hushed town as I massaged his hips gently. "once we're at the hotel maybe. it's a school trip though..." He tried to get up and I let him, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "ok.. later then." I also got up and stood behind him while getting out our bags.

-smut over :) -  

Once we were off the plane, I breathed a sigh of relief to be off the floating death trap and walked to the bus that was taking us to the hotel. The teacher was trying to give us information about the trip, but I was too busy (I JUST WROTE PUSY AND MY MIND OMG) staring at Karl. He looked so focused on what the teacher was saying, while still being effortlessly gorgeous. 

His caramel hair swept back messily, still looking perfect. His soft eyes being hit by the moonlight that was spreading through the van. I could tell he was tired, but he was trying his best to pay attention. I leaned my head on his shoulder and tried my best to pay attention when I felt his hand fall onto my thigh.  I relaxed as he rubbed up and down in more of a comforting fashion than sexual. "I love you karl" I whispered lightly into his ear. he leaned down a bit to whisper into mine. "no more than I love you" I shook my head. "I still love you more" he ruffled my hair. "we'll continue this later" he smirked and focussed back to the front of the bus. 

I giggled and snuggled closer to him as the bus started moving. 

𝟷0𝟸𝟺 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜. 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁. 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 yaayanotfound 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝚝𝚢 :) 

yaayanotfound

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙