~𝙾𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔~ ~𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝~

-Karl pov-

TW: blood, dissasociation

"Phil, call 911" I said as calmly as I could, my bloody hand still shaking. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, fumbling around for his phone and dialing in the number. Dave and I stared at each other and I tried to silently read his face. he still had a smirk plastered to his face as he stared back at me.

I was drowning mentally but tried to stay as strong as I possibly could. all I could think of was Sapnap and Dave. I hated Dave for what he did, all of it. I could hear Phil talking to the person on the phone but I couldn't determine what he was saying. it was like I was underwater and he was above me on land. 

I felt my head spin as nothing seemed real. the world blurred for the next big chunk of time. everything was confusing now. I seemed to only see or think in small bits.

Phil comforting me

The 911 people showing up

sapnap being taken away on a stretcher

someone walking me downstairs and outside 

my teacher running down and yelling at me for not telling her

none of this seemed real. was it real?

it all went by so fast. before I even knew what was happening, I was back in my room. I laid down on the bed and Phil sat next to me. for some reason, him talking to me cleared my mind. "Karl, i know this is really hard and I'm not going to say I understand because I don't fully get it, but I'm here for you." he gently rubbed his hand up and down my arm. 

I felt myself slowly starting to drift off to the steady beat of his hand. 

-Time skip-

-Phil pov-

Karl was now passed out on the bed and i was sitting next to him. I smiled softy and stood up and moved away from the bed to a chair next to the window. I felt all the feelings i had been holding back start to rise back up in a wave.

TW: death

I thought back to my son Wilbur and how he had passed away only a couple of days ago. I had found him seemingly still asleep. I had called out his name over and over to try and get him out of his room for school, but I got no response. 

I ran as fast as I could and threw open the door to find him un responsive on the bed, looking completely unharmed. all that i remember after that was being told he had passed in his sleep. the autopsy showed that he had had kidney issues, and while sleeping his kidney had failed causing him to pass.

tw over

I felt a tear start to roll down my cheek as I looked back to karl to see that he had adjusted into a sideways position with his knees crunched up to his chest. I smiled and made my way over to him and tucked the blanket up and over his shoulders. I sat back down in the chair and felt myself drifting off to memories of my sweet and musical son...

𝚢𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢. 𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚞𝚗𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚗𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 <𝟹

-𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙