!Info!

This story is a omegaverse and in this story, Izuku is girl named Izumi. Also in this story omegas are very rare so the chance of them being born is 8% chance. 

Special Info: 

Izumi grew up with her best friend. Kacchan or in other words Katsuki Bakugou. When both of them turned 4 they figured out if what quirk they would have and what sub gender they are. Of course them after visiting, found out that Katsuki is a Alpha with a fairly powerful quirk called Explosions. (Which makes him a pretty strong alpha if you ask me.) But along with Katsuki they found out that Izumi was quirkless and to top it off was a omega which made her fairly weak compared to omegas with quirks. 

After finding out Izumi was an omega (a quirkless one), Katsuki started becoming very overprotective of her. Izumi got bullied from most of the kids I'm her class, causing Katsuki to have to fight or scare them off to protect her. But... one time Katsuki wasn't there and there was an accident.... After the accident Izumi didn't show up to school anymore. Katsuki tried going to Izumi's house but only to find out she moved in with her dad in America. 

Katsuki eventually stopped trying to get in touch with the girl thinking she didn't want to see him anymore and started to get more violent towards others because he didn't have his best friend with him anymore. After that last attempt of trying to get in touch. He. Katsuki Bakugou. Swore to become number one hero for her. 

Alphas: 

Top Gender

Main priority of mating with: Omegas

Experience Ruts that cause them to want to mate and have their omega bare children.

Their ruts may occur before a omegas heat and the omega must be secured so the alpha won't hurt the omega

Protective of their mates 

Betas:

Middle Class Gender:

Main Priority of mating with: Betas(sometimes alphas or omegas)

Don't experience any side affects like a rut or heat

Basically just normal average personality traits

Omegas:

Lowest Gender

Main priority of Mating: Alphas 

Experience heats that cause them to want to mate and are able to bare children.

Need to be secured during their heat because if they don't have an official mate then it can cause other alphas to be attracted to the omegas scent during the heat.

Mostly shy but kind

I kinda rushed explaining what the omega verse is so if you need a chapter for me to go over it I can! Bye!

-Bear