Chapter 6 (Presentation)

Izumi POV

'Ring Ring Ring Ri-' I stopped my alarm and shoot out of bed. Today is the day! I finally get to show my quirk to UA! And then I'll be officially in the school to become a hero!!! 

I take a quick shower, do my hair and get dressed. I put on some normal clothes considering they said they would lend me a gym outfit for when I showcase myself. It's currently Monday so that means I may get to see some students while I head there!

"I'm heading out mom!" I yell to my mom. "Okay sweety get home safe and good luck!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. And as soon as she said that, I was out the door.  I can't believe I'm finally able to go to UA! I mean I'm excited but I'm also very nervous..l I can't make myself look like an idiot in front of the teachers or els I won't actually be able to go to UA. 

As soon as I get there I see a bunch of students entering the HUGE building. Woah! I continue walk and immediately smell all the alphas, I know I shouldn't be dramatic about it but there are so many... along with betas.... I'm starting to think I'll be the only omega to go here.... 

Ugh!!! I'm getting lost, this building is huge! I'm going to have to ask someone for help.... I'll ask him! I walk up to a boy with crazy violet hair and tap his shoulder. "U-umm excuse me!" I say as he turns around. "Yes?" He asks. "Do you have any i-idea where the m-main office is?" I ask nervously. "Um... yea... sure. Follow me." He tells me as he starts walking. 

"T-thank you... um..!" I told him happily. "Shinso." He told me bluntly. "Yea! T-thank you shinso!" I told him, he responds with "No problem..." "Izumi! But you can call me Deku!" I exclaim. "Isn't Deku an insult?" He asks me. "Nah, just a nickname I have!" I explain. "Ok, see ya around Deku" he told me with a slight smile on his face. 

I knock on the door. "Come in!" I hear from the other side. I walk in and see a mouse, Bear animal thing. "Take a seat miss Mydoriya." It told me. "As you may know, I am the principle of UA and my name is Nezu. I just wanted to discuss what you are getting yourself into before the quirk presentation." I just nod my head before he continues. "As you may know being a hero is a very dangerous job and it will be a little harder for you considering your an omega and have monthly heats. But we do want you to know that there hasn't been a student omega here for about 7 years, so we just want to make sure that your okay with being around alphas and betas. We also want to make sure you know when your heat is every month." He told me. "I am aware that I won't be anywhere near omegas and that my heat appears around the second week of a month and they usually only last around 4 days but I have suppressants to help me." I explain to him clearly. "That sounds wonderful! Now, we must get to the test. There is an outfit in the bathroom right there for you to use for the presentation." He tells me happily. "Thank you!" I told him as I walk to the bathroom. 

Bakugou POV

Lunch time-

I'm eating with the idiots today..l apparently we are a squad or whatever that means. "Hey bakubro! You should've came to the mall on Saturday!" Shitty hair says all happy or some shit. What the hell is with his happy mood along with the rest with them being all hyper. "Yea! We met this really cute girl!" Soy sauce says. "Cute is an absolute understatement! She was beautiful! Not to mention really nice and shy!" Pinky told me as she jumped in her seat. "I'm sure she's an idiot just like you guys if she was talking to you not to mention a weakling if she was shy." I told them, hoping they would just shut up. 

"Hey class 1-shits." An annoying voice that belonged to none other than Monoma. I stand up to intimidate him. "Hey... no need to get all pissy on me Bakugou. I just came here to tell you guys something." The dickhead told me, I just sent him a glare. "What do you want monoma." Pikachu   asked him annoyed. "Well. I think I saw the new student." Dick face said. "Oh really? Then what did they look like?" Pink freak asked. "Well if you must know, it's a she and apparently she's only here to show off her quirk to the teachers in some sort of test they made for her. To be honest she was pretty hot. So just y'all know, if she gets in your class. She's mine." Monoma told us in a threatening way. "You can't just own someone Monoma." Mina yells at him. "Well... no... but not unless it's an omega." He told us as he walks away smirking. "So it is an omega! Hah! I told you Bakubro!" I turn to look at him and just continued to eat my lunch. "Hey, do you think she was the girl at the mall? I mean omegas are rare so I wouldn't  be surprised." Dunce face tells us. "If it is... I CALL DIBS!" Shitty hair yells. Dumb fuck.

At the presentation

Izumi's POV-

'Okay Izumi your first test is to fight these robots. Destroy as many as you can in 5 minutes. Your time will end when the buzzer goes off.' I hear from the speaker as I look up at to the one way mirror, I then turn around and see a bunch of robots of all sizes. 'Your times starts.... Now.' I hear and as soon as the speaker told me that I went to killer mode. 

IZUMI MYDORIYA. HER QUIRK? TELEKINETIC FIRE. 

SHE CAN EMIT FIRE FROM HER BODY AND CONTROL IT. SHE CAN ALSO USE HER TELEKINETIC ABILITY FOR MOVING OBJECTS.

HER WEAKNESS: WATER. WEIGHTED OBJECTS BIGGER THAN HER. COLD SPACES. 

QUIRK OVERUSE AFFECT: FAINTING. SORE MUSCLES. THIRD DEGREE BURNS.

As soon as the buzzer went off, the teachers were surprise to say that there were only 7 robots left. 'Miss Mydoriya. We have all the information we need. Welcome. To UA high!' I hear over the speaker. I was stunned. There were more tests tho.. I did it... I FINALLY DID IT!

"Im finally in UA"

Byeee!

-Bear❤️