{Chapter 13}

No POV:

It's a beautiful day in U-
"GAH WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THAT FOR!? YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Screamed none other than the blondie with blues eyes from class 1-c (or B idk)
"I'm not going to question what that was..." a tired Aizawa said. And soon enough none other thank a Green Headed omega walked in. "Sorry for bing late Sensei I got troubled as I was trying to get to class..." she said bowing. "Uhhh just don't do it again? Did that yell from the hallway have to do with it?" She turned around before walking to her desk. "Yep!" She said happily almost as if she was proud of herself. "And would you care to explain???" He asked. "Well, Monoma came up to me and started to say some mean stuff and askin* question about what it's like being me and then I kicked him in the balls!" Everyone look at her dumbfounded as Asui sank into her chair... "Ummmm What?! Mydoriya.... You do know you will be getting a consequence right?" He questioned. "Why? Tsuyu said I could..." he then sighed.... "Mydoriya you now have detention for after class today.... I expect you there... now go sit down." She just sighed and went to sit down whimpering slightly. "As for you Asui.... And the rest of you I expect you to watch your a advice with Mydoriya along with any omegas, as they can be vulnerable and do their orders they are advised to.... So I expect you guys as people and as alphas and betas to be responsible around omegas." The class just sighed due to what punishment the green headed omega has because of them. Then Bakugou just came up with a great plan... He got up and pushed off all his stuff off his desk. He then proceeded to look up at Aizawa.... "Pussy." "Detention."

After class-

"Hey Deku.... I'm really sorry that you have detention.... I'll do anything you need me to make it up to you...." Tsu said really upset with herself. "It's okay! Just buy me some ice cream for this weekend for swimming!" She said skipping of into the distance.

Izumi's POV-

"Hey izumi..." I hear behind me. "Oh hey shinso!" I said walking up to him. "Did your mom like the boba?" He asked. "Oh yeah! She did! I also told her my friend helped me out so she wanted me to say thank you!" "It's no problem. Hey, I was wondering if you'd wanna go to a cat cafe after school?" He asked me. "I would but unfortunately I got detention..." I told him. "Oh... well... ok then? Another time?" "Of course!" I told him as I told him my goodbyes and headed to my last class.

As I was walking to class I had to go to the bathroom. I looked up in the bathroom mirror and swore I saw some sort of blonde hair in the corner of my eye... hm.. I must be crazy or something..... I should just head to class...

As I was walking out my arm scraped on the loose bold in the door, crap! Fudge doodle sticks! That really hurts.... Ugh great I'm bleeding... I'll have to get to the nurses office to get a band aid for it... just my luck. I grab a paper towel, holding it against my arm and head to the nurses office.

??? POV-

Hm.... She's very cute... handy man will love it to find out and omega made into UA.... Good thing I loosened that bolt... Now I can have her blood! I wonder how she tastes... there is barely anything on this but maybe I can use this sample for the future... or for dna....

Izumi POV-

"Thanks again recovery girl!" I said to her as I closed the door. 'Ringggg' Dang I'm going to be late if I don't hurry.

After class...

"That's all for today my peeps! Have a great rest of your day!" PresentMic exclaimed. I started walking out when I was stopped. "Umm hey Izumi....? I was wondering if you'd wanna be walked home by me considering you'll be in detention for a hour... I'll be here training a bit more." Todoroki asked. "Oh um us-" I was interrupted. "No icyhot. I'm walking her home. Now go away." Kacchan said obviously kinda irritated..Why you may ask? I have no clue. "I asked her not you." Todo told kacchan, he looks just as frustrated as kacchan... "cool. Now fuck OFF." Kacchan said as he dragged me away...

"You didn't have to be rude you know! Todoroki is nice!" I yelled at him while I was still being dragged. "You don't know him enough. He's an ass. A weird one too." He bluntly told me. "Mhm. Cause he's the jerk in this situation.." I trailed off before being jerked and pinned to the wall. "Watch'a just say!?" He asked me demandingly in his alpha voice. Ugh! He's going to drive me into heat like this. Not to mention he's letting off his hormones... he's going to force me into heat! "K-kacchan! Stop! Your going to force me into heat!" I yelled at him all flustered. "That wouldn't be such a bad thing..." he trailed of as he got closer to my face. "Kacchan!" I yelled at him as I pushed him off. I then proceeded to slap him across the face and walk off hastely. Obviously it didn't hurt but the intent behind it made him widen his eyes. "C'mon it was a joke!" He yelled from behind me but I just continued to walk off.

I started to tear up and get flashbacks for when I was pinned and raped... I of course knew kacchan was joking but with the whole event that happened before, I can't handle things like that right now... even though it was a long time ago... I still get nightmares...

I ended up just leaving the school and email Aizawa that something happened at home and I had to get there quick... it's not good to lie but I don't think I could handle being in the same room with kacchan right now.

No POV-

Meanwhile... at a sketchy bar was something being talked about...

"Handy mannnn! I'm back!!!" A short blonde haired school girl yelled as she enter the bar. "Good. Tell me what you got." He demanded at the girl. The gir, just giggled. "Yes sir! I figured out that UA accepted an omega! I got her school information from the off when I stuck in. It says she's a 5'2 omega, with a quirk that allows her to use telekinetic fire! Apparently she can use telekinetic ability and use fire and control it too!" She explained. "A omega huh.... This will be interesting..." a mist guy trailed of.... "Omegas are usually seen as weak and mostly used for carrying children... not to mention omegas are quite rare to encounter now and days...heh... haha.... Hahahaha... HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" He laugh maniacally.

—————

Oooo! So much drama! I can't wait to write it! Ok. So I just went and made a tik tok account for the sake of it, I'll post your tiktok @ it every time I make a new update so... yeah! And hopefully you like the drama I'm putting in! I'm excited! P.S don't make fun of my username...😭😌😂- Bearz
————————
Go follow my TIKTOK
Username: weirdbearz