{Chapter 11}

Izumis POV-

(I'm way to lazy to write about the dinner so just pretend it happened.)

"So! Izumi I had a question about omegas and needed to know." Mina asked as we walked into class. "What is it?" I asked her as I waved to some of the people we passed. "Well I was wondering what omegas do during their heat." Wait. What!? Why can't she ask a teacher about this!? "Well... u-uh omegas.... They ummm... well if they don't have a alpha then they mostly uhhh.... Nest and um i don't know how to say this... keep themselves occupied! Yea, that's it. And when they have an alpha with them, they usually mate or just snuggle based on the omega!" I said trying to make this as comfortable as I can. "Oh. Okay!" She said as she just walked off.... Good lord. 

————————————-—————

"Hah! I win again!" I yelled as I beat Kiri in a game of Rock Paper Scissors, again. "Ugh! It's like you can read my mind!" He said as he pouted. "Oh be quiet! I'm just very good." I told him. 

"Alright class... today we are doing some training the USJ get your hero suites on and get on the bus." We all started getting ready as the girls and I headed to the changing room for our hero costumes. "Woah! Izu!!! Your body is.... I mean... just wow! It's so hot!" I heard Ochako say as she was talking. "H-heh... thanks!" I say all flustered. 

I finished changing and started heading out to get on the bus. I saw kacchan and decided to sneak up on him..... "Boo!" I said as I nudged him slightly. But to my inconvenience he didn't jump or scream or...l anything for that matter. "Dang it! Why are you so hard to spook!?" "I'm just that strong. Nerd." "Hey!" I yelled as I chased after him onto the bus. I just glared at him when we got on. I ended up sitting by kiri and Mina. "My baby!" Wrong choice to sit here. I'm going to end up being babied the entire time. 

Just a btw I'm not writing the villain part with the USJ I'm making up my own Timeline ——————

"Okay so the point of this training is to get you guys used to certain conditions that would not be easy for you to us during your battle. For example I want you guys to go to the hardest condition it would be for you to use your quirk it.

"Yes Sir!" 

————————————

Where should I go.... I mean my quirk is good with any of these places considering it's just telekinetic abilities... 

"Izumi. I want you to follow me." I heard Aizawa-Sensei say. 

I just followed him to the center of the area. "Is something wrong Sensei?" I asked him. "I know most of the areas in this place are easy for you to train in but one thing I notice while you were taking the exam was that your not very comfortable doing hand to hand combat." Wow.... He really knows my weakness... So cool!!! "I'm also assuming your uncomfortable with it because of your omegan personality." "Wait how do you kno-" he cut me off. "I did some research that omegas have trouble fighting because of their nurturing personality. So. I want you to fight me without quirks but you do the first hit." I whimpered at the fact that I may hurt him. "Don't worry I have tough skin. I understand that it will be hard for you to fight your instincts to be nice, but in some situations you as a hero are going to have to hurt villains in order to save other people. So. On the count of 3 I want you to come at me with full force after the first hit you lay on me I'll start fighting back."  I nodded. "Okay... 1....2.....3!" When he hit three I ran at him and gave him a hit to the gut. "Sensei! I'm sorry!" I say as I made sure he was alright. "That wasn't hard enough. I know you have it in you. So. I now want you to imagine that I'm someone your hate or who ever hurt you. Ok?" I hesitated a bit before nodding. I take a deep breath and back up a bit to take so distance from him... I close my eye and imagine... him. I open my eyes. I felt something rumble.... Did I just... growl!?! I started running at him I felt tear come up in my eyes. I gave him a swift kick to the stomache and dodged his next attack he swooped his leg under me and I ended up falling over. "Again." He demanded. I got up and went to punch him but he dodged and punched me in my rib. I didn't double down for long cause I knew I had to keep fighting. This kept going on with me falling over and him saying "again." Muiltiple times. And finally something happened. 

I punched then kicked him. And finally he was down. "Yes!!!" I said in victory. "Good. Now. Again." Dang it... 

Then I smelt something.... "Sensei... do you smell something?" "No.... Why?" I shrugged. "I don't know for some reason I smelt a new scent, a scent I haven't smelt before...." I explained. He proceeded to sniff the air.... He seemed to widen his eyes. "Izumi stay here." He said as he ran off. "Hmph"

——————————————-

Dadzawa POV:

I followed the scent into the city zone. "FUCK YOU ICYHOT!" I heard who I assume it would be bakugou. Damn kids. I walked the corner to see Bakugou firing blasts at Todoroki as Todoroki was blocking them and sending ice towards Bakugou. "DONT FUCKING SPEAK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT." Good god. "Bakugou! Todoroki! What's going on!?" I asked them. The amount of pheromones coming off of them is way to strong for any pass by's. They both quit fighting and looked at me. "Both of you better calm down. I don't care what happened. But you guys better stop realesing hormones. Your stinking up the entire dome. Both of you have detention for the rest of the week." They both just groaned but as soon as they did it at the same time they both just growled at each other. "Watch it. Both of you head to the bus." 

Sorry for no update I'll start updating more soon and sorry for this shitty chapter. I promise it will get more exciting soon also comment if you'd guy would like me to make a tik tok account to give you guys some run downs on my stories and some Q and A's.