3 (Home)

Izumi's POV-

It's officially been one week since my dad finally allowed me to move back. And when I tell you I'm excited. I'm so excited!!! I missed the food, I missed my home, I missed my mom, and I missed kacchan! I can't wait to see everything! 

I didn't tell my mom I was coming home so it's a surprise. Not only that but I'll start school in a couple days as soon as I get settled in at home. I'm leaving in a couple hours for the flight home.  I just finished packing and made sure I had my stuff for my heat cycle. "Izumi! We gotta leave in five minutes! You ready?" My dad yelled from downstairs. "Yep dad! I'm ready!" I yelled heading downstairs. "Good, maybe we can beat traffic." My dad says as he loads my bags into the trunk of the car. 

As we are heading to the airport my dad and I sit in a comfortable silence with the radio on listening to music. I can't stop think about mom, kacchan, Mitsuki.... just the city... I just can't wait.

At the airport-

"Be safe. Send me post cards, tell me drama, stay my little girl okay?" My dad says rambling, heh I guess I know where I get it from. "I promise dad. Be safe as well, I love you." I told my dad as I kiss him on the cheek as a last goodbye. "Love you too sweety..." I gave him one last hug and told him my official goodbye and boarded the plane. 

As I sit here waiting to take off I think about how UA will be..... will they be welcoming or will they ignore me and just treat me like I'm nothing but an object... What will kacchan think? Will he be mad or would he be happy? I just hope him and I can get along like the old days. I talk to my mom about him and ask how he is.... she says he was searching for me when I left but when he found out I left, he got meaner and colder..... I just hope I can make him change back. After thinking of everything I eventually fell asleep.

Back at Japan-

Katsuki's POV-

"Hey bakubro!" I hear shitty hair say as he runs towards me. "Go away shitty hair." I told him hoping he would leave me alone. "You didn't even let me explain why I'm here! Anyway! Did you hear that we might be getting a new student!?" He said excitedly. "Of course I did dumbass. Everyone is talking about it." I told him trying to get him to go. "Really? Did you hear it also might be an omega???" I stopped. The fuck!? An omega at a hero school!? Being a hero is more of an alpha or beta thing. What is the school thinking!? Letting an omega in! Half of our school is alphas. This school will be ripped to shreds by just alphas trying to meet the omega. "Great another shitty thing added to my list of shitty things." I told him, obviously ticked off. "Woah dude! I would've thought you would be excited especially since omegas are rare and us alphas like to mate with the, more than betas. I haven't even met an omega. I thought they were extinct!" He said oblivious to the fact that omegas have a lot of hard ship and have the bad side of life.... I still won't forget what happened to Izumi, I remember going up to her door....

Flashback

I knock on the door to see if anyone was home, maybe Izumi was on vacation and forgot to tell me. To my surprise Auntie Inko was home and answered the door. "Oh hello Katsuki.... why are you here?...."  she looked like sh-.... well let's just say she doesn't look like she slept in weeks. "Umm... is Izumi here? She hasn't been at school and I've been worr-" she shut the door before I could finish and before I left she spoke from behind the door. "She moved.... she isn't stable..." and on that note. She knew something that I didn't. "Inko. What happened." I ask sternly "there... t-there was an accident... Izumi got hurt... she... she needs to be with her father for awhile...." and on that note I left... knowing two things. 1. I wasn't going to let people push me over like they did to izu and 2. I'm going to be no.1 hero with or without Izumi.

End of flashback-

"Still isn't it cool?" Shitty hair intervened. "I don't care as long as they stay out of my way of becoming number one hero." I said walking away from him. 

Izumi's POV-

Plane ride over-

Finally the plane ride is over! I can finally stretch! Any way I should probably go head over to my house.

As I'm walking towards my house, I realize the city really hasn't changed much. Which is nice because I'll know which house is mine still, I mean there are definitely more kids than last time. Maybe some families moved into the neighborhood. As I approach my apartment, I see some people working on the plants outside the complex. The flowers look very beautiful, I should ask mom about them later cause I've always known she had a thing for plants.

As I approach my door I hesitate to knocking... what if.... what if my mom doesn't want me home... but then again she's my mother and I hope she'll understand. 

I knock on the door and I hear foot steps approaching, I can hear someone opening the door. The door opens to reveal a greenette.

"Hey mom.... surprise! I'm home!"

I'm definitely enjoying writing this, just let me know how you guys think of the story! Thank you for 44 reads! I love seeing people read my work not to mention this is my first ever story. Anyway thank you and have a great day! :)

-Bear