Chapter 4

Izumi POV-

"I...Izumi!?" The greenette screamed. "Mom!" I yelled as I ran up and hugged her. "Oh! Beautiful girl! You've grown so much! And look how much mature you've gotten!" She continued, pointing out the fact that I have indeed gotten a mom hour glass figure since she had seen me. "You have to tell me everything! Come in! Come in!" She said, dragging me and closing the door, taking me to the couch and sitting me down. "Hah! Mom! You don't have to drag me! I can walk you know!" I explained as I laugh. "Okay fine! But tell me!" She yelled at me. 

I explained my mom what had happened in America and how life was. I explained to her how life wasn't much different seeing how people still didn't seem to care for me because I'm an omega.... except for the horny alphas that just give me attention for their own needs. I also explained to her how I got a quirk and I'm finally able to get a hold of using it. Along with me going to a private UA tryout soon. (The tryout is to test Izumi's skill to see where she is at, considering they haven't seen her skills.)

"Anyway enough about me... how are you? How is Mitsuki? Are you guys still friends? How about Katsuki?" I asked. "Well, Mitsuki and I hang out all the time! In fact her and I hung out yesterday. She has been great! Her modeling agency has been working well! Katsuki I'm not really sure of... I only ever rarely see him whenever I sometimes go over to his family's house for a hangout with Mitsuki. I mean.... he gotten more colder, considering he hasn't seen you in so long. Actually sometimes when I see him he'll ask how you've been. It's obvious the boy misses you!" My mom exclaimed. I smile to myself softly, I'm happy he still thinks about me... "anyway! Enough about that! I'm sure your father hadn't really taken you shopping and I think there might be a couple of stores you might like at the mall... would you wanna go tomorrow considering you have three days until the tryout?" My mom asked excitedly. "Sure!" I mean I didn't really like the outfits in America, they were kinda boring so what would hurt if I went to get new clothes? "Anyway you should go un pack! How about you go and unpack while I go to the store and get some food for dinner! I'll make your favorite!" My mom looks way to happy to see me home. I missed her... "sure! Sounds good! Thank you!" I respond, taking my bags to my room.

(I could place the photo so let your imagination run wild)

I finished my bedroom and to be honest... I love it! I missed being in this room!  I lay on my bed and pick up my phone. I scroll through social media and get bored and finally go on tiktok (let's just say I'm going to have TIKTOK be a thing) I scroll through my fyp and come across a profile that has the UA logo. I'm guessing it's a profile where all the students in class 1-A make fun videos to entertain the people what their personality is like. It's really cool they look all so nice! Yet again this is just a screen. People could be way different.

I took a short nap considering the sleep on the plane ride wasn't so pleasant. 

Time skip-

"Izumi!!! I'm home!!" I heard my mom yell. "I'll be right there!" I yelled back, getting my shoes on  to go help get groceries. "Guess who I ran into at the store, Izumi!" My mom said happily. "Who?" I asked. "Mitsuki! I told her you were finally back! And are going to UA soon!" Say mom explained. "Oh that's cool, I wonder if she is going to tell Kacchan." I asked. "She may, I'm not sure, she told me that Katsuki is also going to UA so it may be a surprise for him once you show up!" My mom said. "Sounds good! Now how about we make some dinner?" I asked. "Yep! Then you should get some sleep considering we will be up bright and early for the mall!" She exclaimed.

Hope fully this was an okay chapter, I was kinda rushed into giving you guys another one. But overall this chapter might be the most boring. Trust me it will get more exciting soon. Anyway comment your opinions if you want and have an amazing day!

-Bear❤️