{Chapter 10}

Izumi's POV-

"Izumi! Come here!" I heard my mom yell. It currently the weekend and I'm tired! I shouldn't have gone and stayed at the arcade too late. I come see my mom... with a list.... Seriously... chores? "Hey sweety I need you to go out and do some errands for me. We are going over for dinner at the Bakugou's!" My mom said happily. Oh god. 

*flash back*

"Izumi one day your going to be all grown up and be able to has as much fun as you want with the body your gonna have!"

*over*

"Mom! Remember last time? I mean I love mitsuki but I'm older and if she says something about s e x. I'm going to lose it. Or pass out!" I told my mom. "Don't be dramatic! You'll be fine!" She said as she gave me the list and shooed me out the door.

—————————————————————————

"So... where to first... the mall, weird but- ohhhh! She wants me to buy her a boba recipe. Makes more sense." I laugh at myself. I'm crazy. Anyway. 

"Hmm..." my mom didn't give me any specific kind of recipe... "hey Deku..." I heard from behind me and see a tall purple haired dude. "Oh hey! Shinso, right? I was looking for you yesterday!" I told him. "Seems like you got into UA... what course?" He asked me. "1-A" i to,d him as I also keep looking for a recipe that my mom may like. "1-A huh? I heard someone in your class is a complete asshole. I'm in 1-B" (I know there is a 1-B and 1-C I can't remember which one he is from. But I'm pretty sure 1-B) "that's cool! I haven't really gotten to meet your class... anyway! Why are you here?" I asked him. "Well my sister want me to get her some boba considering I was here at the cat cafe with some mutuals." He told me. "That's cool! I was wondering if you know any good boba recipes?" I asked him. "Uhh sure, right here" he gave me a certain book. "I didn't know you liked boba?" He asked, assumingely. "Oh! No I am more of a American drink person, such as Starbucks and stuff like that... boba is a little too sweet. I'm actually here running errands for my mom!" I explain to him. "Huh, and I would've thought omegas like really sweet stuff... I suppose it depends on certain omegas..." he concluded as we head our way to the register. "Wow! Your great at observing! Is it like your quirk or something?" I asked. "Not really, I mean... sort of? My quirk is brainwashing, I guess it takes a bit of a toll on my observing in people." He said. "What's your quirk?" "Oh mine? Mine is telekinetic fire, it's where I have telekinesis but i can also manipulate fire!" I explain. "Hm. Cool quirk I guess.." "I should go I have more things to get done! Thank you for getting me the recipe!" "No problem. See ya at school." He said as he waved.

—————————————————————————

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled to my mother. "Go get ready we gotta be there in 15 minutes!!!" She yelled back as she grabbed the stuff from my hands. "Wah!? Oke!!" I yelled back as I started running to go get ready. 

—————————————————————-

Bakahoes POV-

I finish getting ready. Deku is coming over.... Freaking Deku is coming over! Ugh! At this rate she's going to put me into a rut! I mean... have you fucking seen her!? She's... she's beautiful! I know I'm overreacting but I haven't really completely hung out with except for lunch and that was only a little bit.... But still I need to stop crushing on my childhood friend.... I can't stop thinking about her... her and her laugh with adorable personality and her damn smile.... Along with her hot curves.... No wonder why she has all the alphas drooling over her. "Damn it... now I got to take care of this shit before she comes over." I say as I notice I'm.... Yanno.... Hard? I growl at myself I can keep having shitty thoughts like these...

————————————————————-

I walk downstairs as I hear my hag. "Hello Inko! And oh my gosh. Little Izumi!? Is that you? Look how tall you've gotten and way more mature looking!" I wait until my mom gets done talking with her damn compliments. "So! Dinner will be done soon.. how about you and Katsuki go hand out? And let the adults talk?" Deku and I just look at her as if she's stupid. Does she not know that we 16? "Whatever hag. Come on Deku." I say as I have her fallow me and hear the old hag yell at me for calling her a hag. 

"So.... How have you been after the whole arca-" I was cut off by a hug. I hold her close. It's been so long since we've held each other.  "Amazing... and I still can't thank you enough..." I hear her whisper. "Wanna cuddle and watch tv?" "Sure, I would love to kacchan!" She said as she jumps on my bed. Her and I have always cuddled. Ever since we were younger we would always comfort each other if we haven't done it for awhile. 

——————————-

Ok. I'm so so sorry about not posting. Along with the short ass chapter. I've been having the hardest time figuring out what to do. So. I will try to get another chapter in. 

-Bear