Chapta 1❗️

Izumi's Pov (8 years old)-

  "Bye Kacchan!!!" I said happily. "Tch- see ya later nerd." Kacchan said waving as he left to head on to his home. I'm so happy to be friends with kacchan! He is the greatest friend I have had! Well, the only friend I've ever had. To be honest I'm kind of surprised kacchan had still stayed my friend, I say this because after we found out that I was an omega everyone changed around me. Especially my mom... she rarely lets me outside the house except for school and as long as Kacchan is there to walk me to and from school. I guess she just doesn't want me to get hurt...? I mean she doesn't hurt me but if I do something out of line like, forgetting my pills or scent blockers. She completely flips out, but I know she is just doing it to make sure I'm safe. But today I decided that kacchan should just go straight home instead of having to take me home. It's starting to get dark now, I'm assuming it going to rain so I need to get short cut. 

No POV-

    Soon enough Izumi found an alleyway that she figured would take her home easily considering her mom took her through  it during the day if she was in a hurry to get home. Izumi kept walking until someone grabbed her wrist and started talking. "Hello pretty lady... what are you doing in MY alley." The hooded figure asked. Izumi's didn't get enough time to react before she was pushed to the ground. And she thought to herself as to why this strange man found her... maybe a height...? Quirk? Or... was it her scent.... "Darling omegas like you shouldn't  be somewhere you'll get caught." Izumi had by now figured it was her scent that gave her away... she looked in terror as to see this wasn't just random alpha... it was a prisoner that had gotten out of jail she saw on the news.. he was known for raping then murdering omegas. "I think I'll like you.... now hold still," the man said as he got down and held Izumi down. "No! Please! I'm begging you!" Izumi tried to fight back but she couldn't... she was just a helpless.... quirkless.... omega... "Stop it! Please!!!" She could feel the man's member getting hard near her leg. The man cover the omegas mouth with his hand and Izumi took this chance and bit his hand.... hard. "Gah! Bitch!" The man yelled in agony. Izumi tried to take this chance to run but she was too slow to get up and got pulled back down and started getting beat by the man. Izumi was in too much pain to try and get help, she was just trying to get away from the brutal man. The man kept yelling insults at her "Slut! Whore! Stay down! You deserve this! You deserve death! Weak piece of shit!...." they just kept coming at her. 

Eventually the guy got bored of her and left the omega in a bloody, ripped clothes, mess. That man didn't just take her mentality. But he also took her virginity, that she didn't even know was a thing... sure she knew what was rape and sure she knew what being a omega meant but she didn't know that being a unclaimed omega was this torturous. She didn't know how bad it would've been of an experience... she didn't even know what it mean to be violated.... but now she did... and she couldn't feel any worse. If only she had kacchan there with her... if only she wasn't so stubborn against rules... maybe... just maybe she would've been fine....

The omega didn't have the energy to get up nor could she. She was beaten to a pulp.. and still bleeding with blood gushing out of her leg, arm... her head... it was obvious she was too hurt to get up or els she would faint... all she could do is wait to see if people would realize she was gone... but soon enough she just could stay awake and blacked out from blood loss. 

It had been 4 hours since the event and Izumi was still on the ground passed out. By this time Izumi's mom, Inko, has been worried sick. Inko had called Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, to see if she may have gone over to study but Izumi didn't. Mitsuki told Inko that they would start looking but Inko was also scared if Katsuki would find out and would also put his life at risk looking for her so she told Mitsuki to stay home and make sure Katsuki won't find out. Inko was terrified for her daughter, she called the police, and there was an entire search to find her. 

Sirens have been heard all through out the city and still no signs were found of her. Until....

"Men! I've found a bag! It has the name Izumi Mydoriya! Get pro hero Hound Dog!" The police have finally found a sign of her. All they needed to do is track her. 

It wasn't long before they got pro hero Hound Dog, and he started to get hunting for her scent.. Finally the scent he got from the bag was heading into a alley way and finally saw Izumi. Izumi was rushed to the ER and the police notified Inko. Inko was happy that they found her daughter, yes, but she was worried sick if she was still alive....

Inko's POV-

I drove as fast as I could to get to the hospital... I'm just praying that my baby is safe. I hope to god she isn't hurt....

How could I be so much more wrong....

I rushed to the front desk. "WHERE IS MY BABY!" I yelled. The lady at the front desk looked at me and asked who I was talking about. "IZUMI MIDORYIA! SHE HAS BRIGHT GREEN EYES AND BEAUTIFUL GREEN HAIR WITH FRECKLES!" The lady searched the name as soon as she could. " Ma'am she is going to be in room 302 but currently she is in bad condition and they are trying to stabilize her in the operation room..." the lady looked at me sadly. "No.... where is the operation room! I NEED TO SEE HER!" I was crying like a kid who didn't get their candy back... "please.... I need to see... her...." the lady look up at me tearing up a bit.... "ma'am please take a seat and we will try to get to your daughter straight away..." 

Time skip- 4.a.m 

"Inko Mydoriya.... your daughter it stable... you may go see her... the room is 302.." As soon as I hear this I rush to the room. 

I burst into the room only to see doctors all around my daughter.... my daughter who is covered in bruises, cuts, tubes up her nose... blood being transferred to her body, her neck wrapped up. "What happened to my daughter..." I say trying to keep my posture. "Miss Mydoriya I need to talk to you in the hallway..." I was lead to the hallway. "Miss Mydoriya I'm so sorry about your daughter..." I widen my eyes "My Izumi... please tell me what happened..." I say tearing up. "I'm afraid to say that she was attacked, she was attacked by an alpha who had escaped from jail... your daughter was found with multiple stab wounds and broken bones... but we also found... sperm ... we are afraid that your daughter was beaten the  raped.... I am so sorry... your daughter will recover but I can't stay her mental state will be close to being ok..." I can't anymore now... I burst out crying... I can't keep it from flowing.... my baby is hurt...

Time skip to a week later-

Izumi POV-

"Mom...." I say from my hospital bed. "I'm sorry... I should have listened to you..." I tear up... "baby... look at me." I look up at my mom. "There is no way you could've prevented this.... I'm so sorry you had to go through this at such a younge age..." I smile with tears down my face... "I forgive you mom." 

Comment your thoughts and opinions!

-Bear🌈