Chapter 8 (Kacchan!)

Izumi's POV-

"Morning problem childeren.. as you may know we have a new student....just another problem kid... anyway today we will have a free day for her...." Next thing I know the Caterpillar fall over and somewhat.... Die?

"Is he dead?" I asked. "Nah! He's fine. Come with me I have a bunch of people I want you to meet!" Mina yells as she grabs my hand and drags me away from lida ans Todoroki. "Ladies! I have a new bestie!" She yelled. "Hi...!" I say shyly. Let's just say I haven't had this much interaction since kacchan, but that wasn't nearly as much as this. "Baby!" They all yelled. "Baby? What does that mean?" I asked them. "That your innocent!" They told me. We all talked and then  the brown hair one asked me what my sub gender was. "O-oh! I'm an omega!" I say happily but also kind of nervous. "No wonder! Your so hot! Not to mention have a face and personality of an adorable baby!" Hagakure told me. I just giggled "Thank you!" 

Kirishima(daddy sharks) POV-

"Bakubro!" I yell as my best bro walks through door. (FUCKING FINALLY!) "Shut up shitty hair." He told me as he walked to his seat. I didn't really care. I just fallowed him. "Where were ya dude?" Denki asked Bakubro. "I fucking woke up late and had to wait for the second train. The train was late. Shitty fucking trains..." I heard bro mumble. "Anyway! Guess who finally showed up!" I asked him. "I'm not guessing shitty hair." He told me. "Well the new kid finally arrived! And to no surprise it was actually the girl we met from the mall." Sero told us. "Once again I don't know who the hell your talking about!" He yelled at us. "Deku! Well. She goes by Deku but her real name is Izumi! She's an omega, unfortunately todoroki is talking to her right now..." I told him kind of pissed that she's hanging with him and she isn't with me right now. "...Deku?" He asked us, kind of shocked. "Yup!" Kaminari told him. "Really hot too!" We all glared at Kaminari after that statement. I see bakubro get up. "Where you goin bro?" I asked Bakugou. "To see Deku." He told me. 

Izumi's POV-

At this point I just had to get out of here, so I went to go talk to todoroki. "Hey todo!" I exclaim. "Hello Mydoriya." He said with a slight smile. 

We continued to talk until I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Yes?" I say and turn around.

Bakugou POV-

I walk over. I see her hair. Her beautiful green curly hair.... I've missed her so much... and I'm pissed! Why am I like this! But then again I need to see her..

I tapped the greenettes shoulder. "Yes?" She asked me as she turned around. I look into her big green eyes... it's her.. "Izu?" I asked. She widened her eyes. She got up from the desk she was sitting on. "K-kacchan..?" She asked me. All I could do is hug her. She wrapped her arms around me. "I've missed you" I tell her. I've missed her way too much.. her scent... my nickname... her comfort... and my ability to be able to protect her. I release her from the hug. "You've grown!" She exclaimed. "Mhm. And you haven't. Your still as short as you can't be!" I laugh at her. She stuck her tongue out at me. "Chill! I was joking... kinda." Her and I just laughed. 

"I assume you guys know each other?" Icyhot asked annoyed with the fact I was by him. Let's just say this. He. Can. Fuck. Off! Not to mention stay away from Deku. "Yes. And you better remember that. Burnt shitty face." I told him. Izumi just looked at both of us. "Oke... imma go talk to the girls... have fun fighting!" She said as Icybastered and I kept glaring at each other.

Izumi's POV-

The bell next rang and then we all headed to lunch. "Deku!!! Come and sit with the gang!" Mina yelled as she grabbed my hand. "I guess I really don't have a choice" I said as I laughed. "Yup! Anyway! How are you enjoying your first day?" Mina asked all excited. "Good! I got to meet so many new people!" I told her. "Oh really...? Ya think you like anyone yet?" She asked me. "Yup I like everyone!" I explain. "No. That's not what I meant, I mean do yo-" she was the cut off. "Don't start this Pinky I don't need her knowing what 'like' means." Kacchan told Mina. "Huh? What does 'like' mean?" I asked. "Oh... so you are THAT innocent... Don't worry! I'll destroy it soon enough!" She told me. Kacchan just glared at her. "Pinky I really don't care about your opinion and could care less about you guys but I'm taking Deku to the rooftop for lunch." Kacchan said as he grabs my hand. "Sounds good! I'll tell the rest of the squad!" She said happily. "No. Just me and Izumi not you or the squad." He said in a harsh tone. "Ugh! Fineeee. See ya!" She said as she left. We headed to the rooftop. And started eating lunch. 

"I've miss you, ya know.." I told kacchan staring over the city. "Really?  Cause I thought when you left, you hated me." He told me slightly laughing. "Ha. Ha. Very funny... I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I did... trust me I really did... but my mom made me leave faster thank I could think..." I said kinda sad... the truth is kacchan was the only friend that stuck with me since we found out I was an omega... not to mention the only alpha my mom allows to be with me... "izu... it's not your fault... but I'd like to know what happened and why you left?" I sigh at his question "I don't really wanna talk about it... but maybe another time.." the sad thing is after the incident, I got a bit of trauma and some anxiety attacks and I don't think I really want to share it with anyone.. "take your time... but right now let's talk about what happened over the years of not seeing each other!" He told me as he tried to life the mood. "What would you like to know? The fact that you know I wouldn't make any friends without you by my side!" I laughed and pushed him playfully. "Nerd." He just tells me. We laughed and kept talking  about how it's been. To be honest I think we both really missed each other. I'm happy we are able to see each other again...

My kacchan...