{Chapter 12}

Bakugous POV-

Shitty Icyhot bastard. Its all his fault.

Earlier-

I was using my quirk in the city zone because I figured my quirk could use some type of area that shouldn't be as destroyed.

"Bakugou.." I heard from behind me I remembered his scent... icyhot.... "WHAT DO YOU WANT ICYHOT!" I yelled at him. He's a fucking Dick. "Since Aizawa isn't really supervising... I want to get this over wit, with you." He comes close to be atleast 5 feet apart from me. "What's your relationship with Mydoriya." He demanded at me. "None of your business bastard!" I yelled at him. "Oh... so you wouldn't mind if I spent my rut with her?" He asked cockily. "WHAT!?" I yelled. He better watch it. "You heard me.... I think she's cute and to be honest I'm sure it'd be nice to have an omega as an mate." He deadpanned. I started to release dominant pheromones. "I mean it's not often to see an omega now and days. Especially one with a sweet scent like hers.... Smells like... cinnamon and cherry blossoms...I wonder what it would be like to see her under me in heat..." "Watch it! How dare you imagine those thoughts!" I couldn't control myself. "Oh please. Tell me you never imagined her underneath you begging to be dominated and filled with pu-" I sent an explosion off and that's when his pheromones started to pour out too. He sent ice at me, sharp enough to almost cut me deep but luckily my fucking reflexes are good. "I will kill you!" I ran at him sending a full blast.

This continued until we got caught.

Now-

"What happened to you guys?" Shitty hair asked. "None....of... your fucking business shitty hair!" Then we heard someone giggle. "You guys look like your were put into a microwave oven!" We heard it come from none other than Deku who was half way climbed over her seat and halfway into my seat. (They are in the back.) "Shush it nerd." I said as I pinched her nose, causing her to fall backwards and back into her seat.

We finally got back to school and started to head home.

Izumi's POV-

"Hey! Deku!" I heard Ururaka say. "Oh hey Ochaco! Did you need something?" I asked her. I really need to head home. "I was wondering if you'd wanna go to the pool at UA this weekend coming up?" She asked. "Uhm... sure! But I just wanted to let you know that my heat may start this weekend so I might not be able to!" I told her. "Oh that's no problem! But cya later!" She said I she ran away.

I got home and started my homework because I was a little backed up on it. *Ding*  I look to see on my phone that I was added to a group chat.

1-A Bitches🙄

Alien Queen has added..... Baby Green

Alien Queen: My baby is here! And she's lookin better than ever.

Broccoli: Hiiii!

DaddyShark: Hey Izumi!

Alien Queen:Shut up Kiri. She's mine.

Pikachu: Izumi is a person not a object UwU

ZeroGravity: Eh? What's with the UwU? It
should actually be OwO.

Pikachu: Shut up.

EndeavorSucks: those faces are gross AF.

Broccoli: Ururaka your Username made me think of Grab a titti instead of Gravity.... kinda like ZeroGravititti!

ZeroGravity has changed their name to.... ZeroGravititti.....

ZeroGravititti: Fixed.

TapeDespenser: low key tho. That should be your hero name.

ZeroGravititti: Stfu

Kermit: don't worry Ururaka. We won't 🙃👍

Broccoli: Did we have homework today?

Iida: Yes, we did have homework today. And for the record you should all be ashamed of yourselves for giving yourselves such inhuman names!

ZeroGravitti: Don't get ✨offended✨ because my name is so unique! 😌🖐🖕

BigBird: Zero Gravity= Zero Grab A Titti =ZeroGravitti

Broccoli:😎🤏

EndeavorSucks: We should not be grabbing titis Mydoryia.

Alien Queen: I say we go on strike at our school for 'Titti Grabbing'

KING EXPLOSION MURDER: SHUT THE FUcK UP!!!!!

Kermit: How tf did you screw up the word fuck with a lower case C? You do know that you can just double tap the uppercase icon to get the words to be all caps right?

Broccoli has changed KING EXPLOSION MURDER to.... Bakuhoe....

Bakuhoe: WHAT THE HELL YOU DAMN NERD CHANG IT BACK!

Alien Queen: My question is how does the baby know the word Hoe?

Broccoli: Because I can. And I myself can be a ✨hoe✨

InvisibleGorl: 🧐 hoe?

DaddyShark: 😢she knows what a hoe is?

Broccoli: 😎 I learned what it was today

BigBird: From who?

Broccoli: The blondie Haired dude with blue eyes from 1-B. I think his name was Minioma or something. Idek. But he said it was a compliment for people like me!

EndeavorSucks: just ignore him. He's dumb and also hoe isn't a compliment. Next time kick him in the balls.

Kermit: Todorki I wouldn't say stuff like that but when it comes to monoma.... KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!

Broccoli: kk!

______________________

First of all. I knew I had to make a chapter sooner or later. I've been trying to come up with ideas so this was just a short ass chapter to let y'all know that I'm still keeping this book going! Also! Thank you so much for the reads and the comments it makes me so happy! And soon, maybe in like a couple days. I will be making a TikTok account to show who I am and my plans for the stories and everything like that! Again sorry for the short ass chapter. Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be making some chapters when I get around to it!