Chapter 16

No POV-
People were racing around the entrance of the facility. Ambulance cars and police cars were blaring their sirens, students being checked out for injuries, heroes investigating. It was very hectic. "We've got a omega female with fatal injuries I need back up on this one." Paramedics rushed around the omega to stop her injuries from getting and worse by stopping the blood. "Hurry, she needs to be taken to the hospital as soon as possible, her heart rate is slowing down." The paramedics rushed her into the big truck and started to drive off.

Bakugou's POV-

As soon as I was finished getting checked out for any injuries, I was rushing to look for Izumi. "Izumi?! Izumi?!" I yelled but got no response due to the loud noise in the crowd of people rushing back and forth. "Izumi!" I yelled not being able to track her scent. "Bakugou!" I heard an aizawa yell. "Calm down, you need to stop letting off your pheromones! Your only going to make the situations around here worse. You are letting off way to many dangerous pheromones!" Aizawa scolded. "Where's Izumi!?" I yelled back at him. "She was just taken to the hospital-" "the hospital?! What the fuck happened to her?!" "Bakugou! Listen to me! Go sit down!" Aizawa finally snapped at me and I finally went and sat down. It's best if I fucking sit down so then I can see my omega sooner...

-Time skip-

It's been three days since the attack and I still haven't heard anything about Izumi. They told me that she's alive but isn't in the condition to be able to see visitors in the hospital. I know they're lying. Everyone does, all the students. I know that Izumi hasn't woken up yet. I know that they don't know if she's alive. I'm just sick and tired of waiting. I haven't gotten any sleep and I'm barely able to eat. My mom has gone over to Inko's. She told my old hag the truth. That's how I know. My mom told me inko was worse. She told me inko almost went crazy on her for talking about Izumi at first. My mom told me that inko acted as if she was a patient in a mental hospital. Freaking out if Izumi recovery was mention. I want Izumi back.... No.... I need her back

Izumi's Pov-

I can't move... it hurts..... I opened my eyes, there recovery girl...all might, and a mummy(Aizawa)...? I blinked a couple times to get a clearer view of them. I heard a sigh of relief come from one of the three. "Are you okay? How do you feel?" I heard from a voice which I presumed was recovery girl. I felt... pain. "It hurts...." "I figured. Izumi we all need to talk to you." I finally gained full attention. "What about?" "You." I was confused. "Izumi we saw your hand. What happened." I stayed silent. "Izumi!" Recovery girl yelled at me. "Your hand has a massive gash across it! If we hadn't figured out, your hand would have gotten infected and there is nothing left to do if it got infected. You would have lost your hand! Maybe even your arm!" My eyes were wide... I've never seen Recovery Girls inner alpha come out... "I'm sorry to yell at you. But for your sake and your type of gender, you need to be careful. We can't have you throwing yourself out in danger and already being injured." I nodded. She then walked out "Mydoriya, what you did out there was very reckless and now we know your being targeted by a villain." I looked up to meet Aizawa's eyes. "Get some rest. We will talk to you in the morning and notify your parents." Aizawa said as he rushed out the room. "Wha...what's wrong with Aizawa....?" I looked to AllMight. "Well kid, he's never been in this type of situation before, he's had kids where they've gotten injured but not as much as you let alone having an omega get hurt on his watch." "Why is he so sensitive though..?" "He's upset that he wasn't able to protect you. If anything, out of all the students Shota Aizawa he thinks of you as his daughter, you're his main priority in that kind of situation, along with your other classmates." I nod understandingly. "Well I have to go. Get some sleep, I'm pretty sure the doctor said you can leave after five days, so rest up..." AllMight explained as he finally left.

I was the cause for all of this.... The villains, Aizawa getting stressed, my fellow classmates getting hurt all of it. DING! I turn to see my phone go off. Messages from the girls group chat.....

(I didn't want to keep their usernames so I will just have their actual names in)

Ochaco: Izumi!!!! Are you okay?!

Jiro: Ochaco you need to calm down Izumi is probably trying to rest

Ochaco: I know but Aizawa just finally let us know you were okay!

Momo: wait really?! I never checked my email

Asui: Momo you are very slow when it comes to things like this-

Momo: Shush!

Hagakure: Izumi we miss you!

Click!
I turned my phone off.

Its all my fault.

————-
Im trying to post more I'm so sorry for the wait! I'll try to post again soon!