Chapter 14

⚠️warning! Slight angst!⚠️
Izumi's POV-

"Izumi! Could you please do the dishes I have to get to the mall to get somethings, unless you want to come with me to the mall." My mom explained as she barged into my room. "No thanks, but I'll clean the kitchen for you.
"Thank you hun! Be back in a couple hours!" She yelled while closing my door.
*ding!* I look down to see my phone light on from the message I got. I pick up my phone and look at it, and giggled.

Kacchan❤️‍🔥: hey r u busy?

Me: not really I just have to clean the kitchen... do you need something?

Kacchan❤️‍🔥: I'm bored and tired of training, wanna come over and watch movies? As an apology for almost forcing you into heat....

Me: it's not ur fault kacchan you didn't realize

Kacchan❤️‍🔥: still was wrong of me.... And I guess I'm sorry

Me: ur completely forgiven <3 and I'll come around 2:30 is that okay?

Kacchan❤️‍🔥: sounds perfect
Read 8:02 p.m.

I put my phone down and stretch.
I head to the bathroom to put my contacts in, I put my contacts in, take my pills, and get undressed in only my undies and bra. I look at myself in the mirror... I look at my stomach.... I had scratch scars and a long scar running down the lower center of my chest and to my bellybutton.... I look disgusting. I look back up to my face, it's red and I have tears running down my face. If only I had been stronger... if only I was able to defend myself, the. Maybe I would've prevented my mom from making me move and cause my mom guilt. If only I wasn't so stupid. If only I wasn't an omega then I wouldn't have caused so much trouble. I put my hand up to my mirror to get a better look at my scent gland. I tilted my neck and surely there was a deep scar that had luckily for me missed by and inch from my actual gland. The doctors had forgotten to look at my scent gland before they sent me home. The night I was home I felt a huge aching pain near my gland. My mom had taken me and they were able to get rid of the alphas venom before it was too late and before I was fully marked. Then when they knew for sure I was good they sent me home again and the next day I was on a plane to America.
I look back up at myself and closed my eyes. "ARGH!" I yelled and felt a big wave of pain in my hand. I felt liquid dripping, I opened my eyes. And I realized I had punch my mirror and I had glass shards in my hand. "Gah!" I flinch at the pain. I rushed to my moms bathroom and open the cabinet. Bandages. I start to run the water of the sink and start taking the tiny bits out of my hand. I clean most of it aside from a big shard. I grab the hand towel from the towel rack and roll the towel up long ways and place it sideways in my mouth. I close my eyes at the pain that's about to go through my hand. I then get I good hold on the long shard and rip it out of my hand. "F-argh!" I mumbled into the towel. I dropped. The shard and put my dripping bloody hand under the sink.

I wrapped up my hand threw away the shards. I then walk back into my bathroom and look at the mess that had been left. A huge punch hole in the center of the mirror with blood in the middle. Great....

Bakugou's POV-

It's currently 2:13 and I'm fixing my hair for a girl. Fuck. I really just said that!? Am I really falling for this girl hard....? I give myself a smirk. Tonight's the night. I'm going to try and confess. "Katsuki get down here!" I heard a yell from downstairs. I groan. "What is it you hag!?" I yelled. "I said get down here you little shit!" She yelled back. I slam open my door and walk downstairs. "What!?" I yelled. "Finally! Took you long enough! Anyway, your father and I are going to a work meeting the going out with some work friends we should be home around 10:30. Can I trust you to be home alone?" I give her a dramatic sigh. "Yes. Now you and old man have fun. Alright?" "Thank you, see you later tonight." She said as she walked out, I then heard the front door open and close. Good, they are gone and now it should only be me and Izumi.
*ding!*
I open up my phone.

Cutie💚: hey so I may end up being a little early is that okay?

I laugh.

Me: it's no problem nerd. Just get over here safe, okay?

Cutie💚: yes sir!

{time skip to 5 minutes later}

*Ding! Dong!*

I rush to the front door to be greeted with a beautiful greenette. "Hey kacchan!" She exclaimed and gave me a big hug, she looks great, she's wearing a button up shirt with black leggings. Hot if I do say myself. "Hey nerd." I laughed. "Come on let's get this movie watching down to business!" She exclaimed doing a little arm motion. "Let me guess. You wanted to watch Mulan first." I sighed. "Yes!" She yells as she drags me up to my bedroom.

She runs into my room and jumps on my bed and holds her arms out. "Cuddle~!" She laughs. I laughed back at her and run and jump on the bed and start tickling her sides our little fight continues for a couple more seconds before I come to a stop. "Something wrong?" She question. "Your hand... what happened...? It's wrapped up." I asked. "Huh?- oh! I forgot there was a sharp object in the sink while I was washing the dishes and didn't notice until I accidentally cut the top of my hand. But it's fine now!" She yells happily. I couldn't tell if she was lying but I didn't want to upset her so just left it. "Idiot. Be careful next time." I said as I get off of her. "Now movie time!"

{Time skip 8:56}

We have now watched three movies and we are now watching the movie five feet-apart. Izumi's currently engaged in the movie while we cuddle and while I watch her intensely. I have to make my move. As I'm holding her I trail my hand down towards her thigh and start rubbing it in a circle motion, she looks down at my action. But doesn't make me stop. I start trailing my hand towards her hand and she take a hold of it. I go a little further and start bringing my free hand up as it goes up her shirt and start rubbing her stomach as I kiss her collarbone. She gasped at my action. I smirked. She then turns her head and captures me in a kiss. I hold onto the kiss as I start sitting up. And place her on my lap. I then lean her over so I can deepen the kiss and top her. She and I keep holding the kiss as she trails her hands up and down my back. We break apart for air with a trail of saliva connecting from both our lips. "Izumi.... I... I have loved you for so long.... And I almost lost you once. I don't want that to happen again." She gave me tearful eyes. "K-kacchan... I love you too.... But... I don't know if I can...." She said with a sad tone. "And I know. Izumi your mother... your mother told me what happened to you. And if I could. I would give anything for you to never go through anything like again. Izumi I will give you anything and the world, and I will make sure your safe and sound. No one will ever hurt you. Izumi, would you please be my girlfriend...?" I questioned. She stays silent for a minute. "Yes... I will."

-End of chapter

Hi guys! I'm back in this story currently. I now know what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the book, and don't worry about the other guys they will be playing a role too! But thank you for all the reads! I love it! I will be updating so expect the updates! Byeee!