2 (Promise)

Time skip (8 years later)-

Izumi's POV-

  It's been 8 years since the incident, and it's been 8 years since I've seen Kacchan... I never got to say bye to him... I won't if he ever thinks about me. I wonder is he ever tried to get in touch with me. All I know is that I miss him...

  If your wondering what happened, then let me give you a little run down!  After the accident in the alley way, my mom though it would be better if I moved to America with my dad. My parents got a divorce when I was about 7 months old so my dad lives in America. My dad is pretty wealthy, not the rich kind of wealthy of where he can buy anything he wants, just the kind  of wealthy of where he has a nice job. Anyways. My mom thought it would be better to move to America where my dad stays since my dad lives in a nice neighborhood and the schools have buses for me to take to and from school. 

    During the time I've been in America I've learned to adapt. I made a lot of great friends, and I have really nice teachers. But I do get teased here and there for me being an omega. Another thing that has changed was that I got a quirk! Kind of weird right? Apparently I was a late bloomer. As soon as I found out about my quirk I then knew that I could still be a hero! And on top of that maybe I could move back to Japan and go to UA. I have trained for awhile and I think I have a good chance the only bad thing is.... I got my quirk two years ago. Annnnd, the UA entrance exam was 3 weeks ago. But I'm not worried about it because I have special connections with the teacher there!

No POV-

"So.. izu, I was wondering if you still wanna be a hero?" Izumi's father, Hizashi, asked while they eat dinner. "Oh! Yeah! I actually been talking to one of the teachers there." I explained to my dad.  "Really? Which one?" He questions. "Well remember the hobo looking dude at the FBI conference you let me come to since there would be pro hero's for me to write about? Well I talked to him and his name is Aizawa and he teaches class 1-A. He said he would be happy to talk to the principle and see my quirk!" I explained to my dad. "Wow. Izumi I'd have no idea that you would actually make some good conversation to anyone. Let alone an alpha." My dad said kinda targeting the fact that I can't make a decent conversation... "W-well anyway, he reached out to me and said I would be allowed to be in class 1-A as soon as I travel back to Japan...?" I said kinda asking if I could live with my mom again. My dad sighs... "Izumi as much as I'd like you to follow your dream, I just won't let you go back to Japan." My dad argues with me. "Huh?! But why!?" I raise my voice a little.. "You know the reason Izumi." My dad says sternly. "But why!? You always said to follow your dream and I told what I wanted! What happened to that support!?" I said starting to get upset that my own father doesn't believe in me. "IZUMI, you know exactly the reason! Do you have any idea that you are a rare species!? You. Are. A. Omega! People sell your class! For what you may ask!? For sex! And I don't need my daughter in another accident where my daughter could get pregnant or worse killed! Do you have any idea that people target you! OMEGAS ARE WEAK! So don't think that you or any omega could be an hero! Cause people will just look at you like your crazy!" I watch as my dad yells at me, I'm in tears at this point... my own father thinks I'm just a sex slave... not only that, but he thinks people will just look at me as a tool basically telling me that I'd ruin his reputation.... "I.... I know.... but.... please just think about it.... you know it's been my dream...." I said leaving the dinner table.

Later....

Time: 10:34 .p.m

I started writing my email to Mr. Aizawa that I will not be able to attend the school into becoming a hero but soon enough before I finish my dad walks in my room. "Promise... promise me you won't get hurt...." I look at my dad and my eyes widen. "I-I...." before I speak he interrupts. "Please....." I get up from my chair and run over and hug him "I promise"