Chapter 13 [Milk Tea]

Sana, who was holding a very fat cat in her arms, gave Wu Xuan Yi a polite smile.

They sat down on a nearby table.

"It's already been a week since your wedding to Tzuyu." Wu Xuan Yi commented.

"Ah, yes, about a week." Sana nodded.

"Really, that child! He finally got married but didn't even take you out to a honeymoon. He really wronged you." Wu Xuan Yi apologetically said.

"I know he's busy." Sana replied with a smile.

"I knew you were a very kind and considerate girl." Wu Xuan Yigrabbed Sana's right hand and held it on top of the table. She then continued: "The company really has been busy. After all, we recently took a large sum of money out of it."

Sana's expression froze, and her eyes flashed towards Wu Xuan Yi.

"Auntie Wu has no other meaning with those words. Sana san, don't mind me." Xuan Yi's expression turned worried. "I just wanted to explain why Tzuyu traveled to Hong Kong right after marrying you. The collaboration planned with the company in Hong Kong is really important, and there can be no room for error. When Tzuyu put forward the idea of helping Minatozaki Group in the shareholders meeting, he was meet with great pressure, you know. You have to try and be understanding."

"I know. I will treat Tzuyu well. Thank you for your concern." Sana pulled her hand out of Xuan Yi's grip and moved it under the table to scratch the chin of the orange cat on her lap.

"Then Auntie Wu is relieved." Xuan Yi then asked: "Are you here to see Tzuyu today?"

"No." Sana shook her head. "I opened this coffee shop and just passed by to have a look."

"Oh?" Xuan Yi looked surprised. "I didn't know Minatozaki family's daughter knew how to do business. Your coffee shop is quite well-known in the area."

"I just opened the store for fun. I'm nowhere near as amazing as Aunt Wu." Sana replied.

"What amazing? I only manage a small part of the company's business. It can't be compared to you. In the future, won't you be managing the entire Minatozaki Group?" Xuan Yi tentatively asked.

"Ah." Sana shook her head. "I don't like doing business. Owning this coffee shop isn't as complicated as it sounds. And my father already told me that if I didn't want to manage Minatozaki Group, I could ask a professional to do it on my behalf."

"Hire a director?" Xuan Yi was flabbergasted.

"Yes." Sana affirmed. "But I don't think we'll do that anymore. In the future, Tzuyu will probably help me take care of it instead."

"You want Tzuyu to help you manage Minatozaki Group?" Xuan Yi's fake smile was starting to crack.

"Un." Sana gave her a gentle and pure smile.

Xuan Yi looked at Sana's innocent expression and felt jealousy blooming in her heart. Why are there people in this world that didn't need to do anything, yet have countless people loving them? They live comfortably and happily, all without lifting a finger; they're so blessed it's disgusting.

"Ah, at the shareholder's meeting, Tzuyu did say that the Minatozaki family and Chou family were going to be one family in the future. As a matter of fact..." Then, as if realizing her mistake, Xuan Yi stiffly coughed and changed the subject. "Anyway, you haven't visited the Chou family home for so long. When are you planning on coming by? Tzuyu's father hasn't said anything, but it's obvious that he's upset."

"...I'll ask Tzuyu about it tonight." Sana hesitated and didn't agree to anything.

"Alright. Then we'll wait for you two at home." Xuan Yi looked down at her watch and said: "It's getting pretty late, I have to go back to work."