Chapter 23 [She Likes Chou Tzuyu More Than We Thought]

When the song ended, Tzuyu half-hugged Sana and supported her out of the dance floor. He carefully set Sana down on the sofa and crouched down. Full of guilt, Tzuyu asked: "Are your feet alright?"

"It's fine." Sana felt like Tzuyu was making a big fuss over a minor issue. "Your foot barely touched mine."

Sana had initially thought that Tzuyu had almost mastered the dance and stopped giving him hints during the latter half of the song. In the beginning, Tzuyu had been immersed in the quiet bubble Sana had created. But when the music was coming to an end, and Sana stopped giving him instructions, he suddenly woke up from his daze. Without Sana's prompts that got him out of his head, his heart started to panic, and his steps became messy. In the end, Tzuyu managed to step on Sana again.

Tzuyu was a man who stepped on five dancing assistants. He knows just how heavy his feet were. Frustrated, Tzuyu pursed his lips and stared down at the skirt of Sana's long dress. He wanted to lift it up and have a look at her feet, but Tzuyu feared that Sana would get mad.

"My feet are fine. Really. Here, take a look." As if she knew what Tzuyu was thinking, Sana slightly raised her dress, revealing a pair of silver high heels.

"It's red." Looking at the red mark on her instep, Tzuyu couldn't help his hand from reaching out. But before he could touch her, Sana dropped her dress back down, blocking him.

Startled, Tzuyu raised his head and saw Sana blushing as she stammered. "You...Don't you...."

There are so many people here, how can he just...Sana was so embarrassed that she didn't dare look around. There were definitely people looking at them. After all, they were supposed to be the joke of the night.

Tzuyu was at a loss.

"What are you doing?" Mina, who had been nearby, sensed the strange atmosphere around the couple.

"No...it's nothing." A panicked Sana quickly replied. She then asked: "What's up?'

Mina thought about her objective and glanced at the still crouching Tzuyu. Mina smiled at him and asked: "Mr. Chou, can you please lend me your wife for ten minutes?"

Tzuyu ears immediately turned red. He stood up and said to Sana: "You two talk, I'll go get something for you to eat."

Tzuyu then turned away and quickly walked towards the buffet table. He picked up a glass of champagne and downed it, covering his irrepressible smile. He looked towards Sana and saw her chatting with Mina, their heads close together. His image of Mina was much better. Yes, Sana was his wife. Look, even her best friend recognizes this.

XxxxxX

"What do you need?" After Tzuyu had been sent away, a confused Sana looked at Mina.

Mina didn't answer Sana and instead gave her an enigmatic smile.

"What are you smiling at, ah?" Sana found her smile weird.

"I've been watching you, ah." Mina said. "From the moment you stepped on the red carpet."

"So? What are you trying to say?" Sana couldn't stand all this cryptic talk.

"I found that...you get along with Mr. Chou more deeply than I thought." Mina replied.

"How did you think we'd act?" Sana curiously asked.

"I thought you'd treat each other courteously at best. I never thought you two would be so lovey-dovey." Mina replied.

"What? When did we act lovey-dovey?" Sana asked.

"Don't think I didn't see. He wanted to touch your feet just now." Yun Shu teased.