Chapter 31 [I'll Be The One Who Hugs You First]

Because people still needed to work on Monday, so after lunch the next day everyone set off back to S City. For most of them, it felt like they barely arrived before needing to leave again. But Sana felt like so much time had passed. After all, her relationship with Tzuyu had taken such a huge leap forward. 

After a three and a half hour flight, the plane landed at S City Airport.

The four people dragged their luggage out of the passageway, and when they arrived at the elevators, Tzuyu said to Sana.

"I'll go get the car in the parking lot. Just wait for me at the exit."

"I'll go with you." Sana insisted.

"I can go alone; It'll be boring." Tzuyu shook his head.

"Then give me the luggage." She replied, reaching for the bags Tzuyu was holding.

"I can take it." Tzuyu avoided Sana's hands and said: "Just wait for me."

Sana's cheeks turned a little red. Tzuyu's doting tone made her feel very spoiled. Especially when Mina was pointedly blinking at her. In the end, Sana could only nod her head while feeling embarrassed.

Tzuyu nodded back, then turned towards the parking lot.

Sana watched Tzuyu's retreating figure and thought to herself: This man really doesn't do things half-baked. Even just getting the car was done with such a determined stride.

"Then wait at the entrance with Sana chan. I'll get my car and drive you back." Mo Mo said to Mina.

"Un." Mina nodded.

Mo Mo smiled, then dragged his luggage towards the parking lot.

"I realized something." Mina said as she watched Mo Mo leave.

"What?" Sana asked.

"Your Chou Tzuyu, the man who had been hostile to Mo Mo this entire trip, deliberately walked away first so he wouldn't have to walk with Mo Mo to the parking lot. I guess he's still immensely jealous." Mina joked.

"It's not like that. They just aren't that familiar with each other." Sana replied.

"Fine, fine, keep lying to yourself. But I know you can see it just as well as I do." Mina said with a smirk.

"What do you want me to do?" Sana helplessly said. "If I told him not to get jealous of Mo Mo, do you think it'll actually change anything?"

"It depends on how you say it." Mina's expression suddenly turned indecent. "For example, you can wear some sexy lingerie and whisper it into his ear."

"Shut up!" A red Sana angrily pushed Mina away.

"Hahahaha...." Mina laughed hard.

"I'm ignoring you." Sana walked off in a huff.

After Mina's laughter petered off, she grabbed her luggage and ran to catch up with Sana. The two chatted while they walked towards the airport entrance.

"I used to think that Chou Tzuyu was nothing but a boring man. But after this morning, I realized that he's a pretty interesting person." Mina commented.

"What happened this morning?" Sana doubtfully asked.

"He quarreled with Nako." Mina replied with a smile.

"Nako? Really??" Tzuyu was a man of few words. Even with her, he only says a few more words. With strangers, he basically doesn't pay any attention to them.

"Nako ran over to Tzuyu while he was out in the yard and said that she hated Tzuyu. She said that the reason you didn't become her sister-in-law was because of Tzuyu." Mina explained.