Chapter 35 [We Are Husband And Wife]

Believing that he had figured out the underlying meaning of Sana's words, Tzuyu felt a huge sense of relief. With the sudden surge of happiness in his system, Tzuyu couldn't help but replay the conversation again and again. The man was in a daze, giggling until a phone call interrupted his high.

When Tzuyu answered the call, he heard Jeongyeon's sonorous voice. "You're still in the company, right? Let's go out and have some drinks."

"No time. I'm going home." Tzuyu immediately refused.

"Sana isn't home, ah, why are you going back so early?" Jeongyeon asked.

"How do you know that?" Tzuyu asked.

"If Sana Minatozaki's at home, how can you, the lovesick Yoda Chou Tzuyu, still be in the company?" Jeongyeon warmly invited his friend.

"Come out and have a drink! It won't take too much time."

Tzuyu looked at his watch. Thinking that he hadn't seen Jeongyeon for quite some time, he eventually agreed.

The two men went to a clean, high-end bar with a quiet environment. Knowing that Tzuyu couldn't drink any spirits, Jeongyeon ordered six bottles of beer instead. He opened two and handed Su Hang a bottle.

"Here, you can drink this one. The rest are mine."

Although Tzuyu's stomach is slightly sensitive, one bottle wouldn't do any harm. So Tzuyu clinked his bottle to Jeongyeon's and took a sip of his beer.

"I heard that you and your stepmother fought again today?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I have nothing to do or say to that woman!" Tzuyu corrected him with a cold voice.

"Ok, ok, I said it wrong." Jeongyeon continued. "But I still want to remind you that this isn't the time to have a falling out, ah. The Chou company is balanced on a very thin string. The slightest nudge might cause it to plummet."

"I know." If it wasn't for this, Tzuyu wouldn't have bothered to warn the woman and simply kicked her out. At the thought of this, Tzuyu became a little fidgety. As he was loosening his tie, a soft and warm body fell on the slope of his back and pressed on one of his shoulders. Immediately after, Tzuyu felt wine splash on him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I stumbled..." A beauty with flaming red lips hurriedly apologized. A pair of small white hands fluttered on top of Tzuyu's wine-soaked chest.

"Get off." Tzuyu shook off the woman's hands. Disregarding the woman's embarrassed expression, Tzuyu got out of his seat and went to the bathroom without giving her a single glance.

"Beauty, that guy's already married. But hey, I'm still single." Jeongyeon raised a brow.

It seems that the beauty was seen through in a second. Casually slipping off her 'embarrassed' look, the woman raised an eyebrow at Jeongyeon.

"That guy was wearing a tailor-made suit and came here in a Mercedes Benz. Meanwhile, you chose to drink the cheapest beer in the entire bar and is currently wearing a cowboy t-shirt worth several hundred yuan."

"Hey, I still drive a BMW, ah." Jeongyeon took out his car keys.

"So what!? I am not interested." With a smirk, the beauty turned around and left.

"Dang..." Jeongyeon, a man who had gone to countless bars, was suddenly educated.

At this time, a wet and uncomfortable Tzuyu had come back from the bathroom. He picked up his coat and told Jeongyeon he would be leaving first.

Fortunately, he only took one sip of the beer. Tzuyu didn't need to call someone and drove home himself. On the way home, Tzuyu thought very carefully and decided to take the initiative and talk to Sana first. That last call they had made Tzuyu realize that maybe, Sana was actually waiting for him to approach her first.