Chapter 47 [Just Look At Me And Only Me]

It took fifty minutes for Sana to arrive at the Chou company. On the drive over, Sana had thought about what exactly could make Tzuyu bwant to smash things.

Sana went through her memory and found that Tzuyu seemed to have never lost his temper in front of her. Even during Sana's last life, the most Tzuyu would do whenever he got angry at her was to stare at her silently. His self-control had always been iron-clad so back then, Sana had thought that Tzuyu was a man that didn't experience any emotional ups and downs.

"Madam." Ryujin met Sana at the elevator doors.

"How is he?" Sana looked towards the closed office door and asked with concern.

"He's calmed down." Ryujin replied. "But the president is still in a bad mood."

"Do you know what happened?" Sana questioned.

"I don't know." Ryujin shook his head. "I only know that they seem to have argued about something."

"I understand." Sana knew about Tzuyu's abysmal relationship with the rest of the Chou family, but she also knew that Tzuyu still somewhat cared about his father, Chou Yi Tian.

Otherwise, Tzuyu wouldn't have taken over the Chou company and left 8% of the shares to the Chou family. Tzuyu also knew about Chou Yi Tian's new company, but he never hindered its inception. Sana knew that although Tzuyu didn't like the Chou family, he still ensured that they had a way to live. It was just that the Chou family wasn't satisfied with this.

As these thoughts circled her mind, Sana approached the office door and gently knocked twice.

"Come in." The voice she heard was cold and stiff. Sana found it both familiar and strange. Strange because Tzuyu had never spoken to her with this tone in this life, but familiar because she often heard it during her last life.

Sana opened the door and entered. It seemed that the office had been cleaned up, as there were no traces of disarray.

"What is...Sana?" Tzuyu lifted his head and found that it was Sana who had entered. He abruptly stood up from his chair in surprise. "Why have you suddenly come?"

"I missed you." Sana replied with a smile.

Delighted, Tzuyu put down his pen and walked around his desk towards her. When he arrived in front of Sana, he didn't know what to say. Tzuyu could only instinctively embrace his wife.

It seems that every time he felt downhearted, Sana would always appear in a timely manner.

Just like when he had been abandoned when he was a child. While living in the orphanage, he encountered a little girl who danced to buy him some slippers.

Or like the time when he needed money the most. He met a young girl who had been so scared that she cried, yet she didn't tell her teacher that a thief would regularly climb into her school to pick up garbage.

While everyone despised his origins, Sana would smile at him.

Although Tzuyu acted like usual, Sana was sensitive enough to tell the difference based on his embrace. Maybe this was the so-called 'two hearts becoming one'. When you're familiar enough with someone, even if they don't say anything, you'd still be able to feel their change in mood.

"Don't work today." Sana suddenly didn't want to ask him what happened.

"Ah?" Tzuyu looked at her in puzzlement.

"Let's go on a date." At this moment, Sana just wanted to cheer Tzuyu up.

President Chou, who always listened to his wife, naturally didn't hesitate to skip work.