Chapter 28 [We Should Visit Other People's House More Often]

December 23, Friday.

A car was steadily driving on the highway towards the airport. Inside, Sana asked the person next to her uncertainly: "Do you really want to go?"

"Un." This was the third time Sana had asked him. Tzuyu, as always, nodded in reply.

"Why did you suddenly decide to come?" This was also a question Sana had asked before, but Tzuyu, this outwardly cold but deep and passionate man, refused to answer her.

"I just had some free time." Tzuyu ambiguously replied.

"That's not the point." Sana glanced at the man's hands on the steering wheel. His knuckles were visibly tense and white, but his face was expressionless as usual.

"...." Tzuyu didn't know how to answer her, so he played dead.

The more Tzuyu thought about it, the more aggrieved he felt. The car exited the highway into the airport, then stopped for a red light. Tzuyu stepped on the brake, steadily stopping the vehicle, then asked: "Am I not allowed to go?"

His voice seemed no different from his usual tone, but Sana could hear the grief in it. It made her feel like she was bullying an honest person. Ahhh, whatever!

"Forget it. If you want to go, then you can go." Sana said, defeated.

Tzuyu secretly glanced at Sana, a smile in the corner of his mouth. The traffic lights turned green, and Tzuyu pressed on the throttle to enter the airport parking lot.

When Tzuyu went into the trunk and took out only a backpack after Sana's luggage, she couldn't help but raise a brow. "That's all you have?"

Tzuyu's hand paused, but quickly resumed its movements. He calmly locked the car and started dragging Sana's luggage past her. He intended to use his ultimate skill: act dumb.

So childish!

"Have you bought your ticket?" Sana asked the ridiculous man.

"Yes." Tzuyu replied.

He already bought his plane ticket, and he also sent his luggage ahead.

"Are you on the same flight as me?" After some thought, Sana asked.

"Hm." Buying a ticket beforehand means that this is premeditated, premeditated, ah. He must've felt so guilty when he confirmed his purchase.

"Pfft..." Sana finally couldn't contain her laughter. She didn't continue to question Tzuyu again, and instead, she stepped forward and said: "Come on, Mina and Mo Mo must be here already."

With a sigh of relief, Tzuyu quickened his steps and caught up to Sana. The two went up the escalator side by side.

XxxxxX

At the airport gate.

Mina looked at her phone and said: "Sana chan messaged me, saying that she's arrived. She should be here soon."

"Un." A casually dressed Mo Mo nodded and looked towards the escalators.

"Sana chan also said that Tzuyu was coming with her." Mina carefully observed Mo Mo's expression as she said this.

"Oh, really?" Mo Mo was obviously stunned, but quickly tried to act casual/

"Probably because its Christmas." Mina explained. "After all, this is their first holiday after their marriage. Tzuyu will want to be with Sana chan."

"I know." Mo Mo's face reverted back into a much more natural expression.

Mina raised a brow, but ultimately didn't say anything, instead choosing to quietly wait for the newlywed couple.