Chapter 49 [Accident]

Although he got drunk last night, Tzuyu's stubborn biological clock forced him to wake before 8:00 a.m. Rubbing his throbbing temples, Tzuyu slowly staggered downstairs.

"You're awake?" Sana stood up from the living room sofa when she saw him come down.

"Good morning." Seeing Sana, Tzuyu walked down the stairs faster.

Sana, who originally wanted to immediately reprimand the man, saw his suffering and didn't have the heart to do it. Instead, she simply sighed and passed him a glass of water. "Is it painful?"

Tzuyu took a sip of water and nodded pitifully.

"You deserve it!" Sana scolded.

"Are you angry?" Tzuyu carefully looked at his wife's face.

"Didn't I tell you to drink less yesterday?" Sana huffed.

"I was wrong." A terrified Tzuyu readily admitted to his mistakes.

"If you drink so much again in the future, I won't take care of you again." Sana told him.

"If I drink again, you can just throw me to some corner." Tzuyu replied.

"If I catch you getting this drunk again, I'll go back and live with my parents." Sana threatened.

"No, I promise I'm never drinking again." Tzuyu immediately grabbed Sana's hand, his expression turning nervous.

Sure enough, this kind of trick always worked. Looking at the man's nervous expression, Sana was almost unable to hold back her laugh.

They both went to the kitchen, and Sana served Tzuyu a bowl of light porridge. As Tzuyu began eating, he noticed something strange. He asked: "Why don't I see Aunty Zhang?"

"Aunty Zhang is on holiday." Sana explained.

"Holiday?"

"Luna New Year is approaching." Sqna reminded.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot." Tzuyu looked down at his porridge and asked: "Then, where did this porridge come from?"

"I made it."

Tzuyu's spoon paused. The bland porridge immediately transformed into a sweet and delicious meal. He picked up his bowl and started eating, finishing the porridge in just a couple of bites. He looked like a homeless man who had been hungry for days. After finishing his food, Sana stood up and served him another bowl. After doing this for two or three times, Sana couldn't help but say: "I was afraid that you would be hungover and wouldn't have a good appetite, so I just cooked some porridge. But you seem to be in good spirits, ah."

"The porridge is delicious." Tzuyu told her, satisfaction all over his face.

Because she thought Tzuyu would be suffering from a hangover, Sana had planned for him to simply rest at home. But now that he seemed to be well, she changed her mind and said: "Let's go out and buy some new year's products after you're done."

"Alright, let's go and buy it together." Tzuyu nodded.

After breakfast, they drove to the nearest mall.

Although there weren't a lot of cars outside, the mall was still very busy. Sana and Tzuyu stood in the supermarket and watched as the crowd rushed around to do their new year's shopping. They felt somewhat dazed at everyone's explosive energy.

"So many people." Sana, someone who's never gone out to buy things for the new year, lamented as she watched an auntie elbow through the crowd with an amazing fighting spirit.