Chapter 27 [I Can't Rob A Sick Little Girl]

When Sana returned home, it was already dark. The smell of dinner was floating from the brightly lit villa. Aunty Zhang was in the kitchen, cleaning up.

"Madam, you're back." Aunty Zhang saw her enter and greeted Shen Xi with a smile.

"Nn." Sana looked around. " Tzuyu isn't back yet?"

"He'll be home soon." Aunty Zhang replied. "He called in a half-hour ago and asked if the Madam had come back. I said that you were on your way, and Sir said that he would be coming back too."

"Oh." Sama nodded.

"Was the Madam busy today?" Aunty Zhang suddenly asked.

"I went to the orphanage and played with some children." Sana replied.

"Ah, it seems that the Sir didn't want to disturb Madam." Aunty Zhang commented.

"Why do you say that?" Sana didn't understand.

"If Sir hadn't been afraid of disturbing Madam, then why didn't he just call you directly to ask when you'd be home? He didn't need to ask me." Aunty Zhang replied. In her heart, she secretly commended herself for saying such a reasonable sentence that didn't sound too deliberate. Sigh, Sir really is outwardly cold but deep and passionate inside.

Sana's expression turned strange. She didn't ponder whether or not Aunty Zhang's words were deliberate. Instead, she felt guilty for some reason. She and Tzuyu were a couple who acted like they were secretly in love with each other but hadn't dared to take that final step. Sana hadn't thought much of it, but it seems that their situation was obvious to the people around them.

"Madam, I've already fed Chu Wu, so if you don't have anything else for me to do, I'll be leaving." Aunty Zhang went on to say.

"Ah, of course." Sana awkwardly responded.

After Aunty Zhang left, Shen Xi took off her black coat and threw it on the sofa. She untied her ponytail and shook her head to loosen her hair.

This was the scene Tzuyu first saw when he entered his home. A brightly lit house filled with delicious food, and a beautiful woman letting her hair down.

"Welcome back." Because Aunty Zhang had told her that Tzuyu would be home soon, Sana wasn't surprised to see Tzuyu standing by the door.

"Un." Tzuyu rubbed Chu Wu on his head for a while, then asked. "You just came back?"

Sana suddenly felt that this man in front of her really was the epitome of 'outwardly cold but deep and passionate inside.' He obviously knew she would be home because of Aunty Zhang, yet he still asks her. It really makes a person want to expose him, ah. "Didn't you know already?"

"Uh, what?" Tzuyu couldn't properly respond for a while.

"Didn't you ask Aunty Zhang when I'd be back? Just now, Aunty Zhang joked that maybe you didn't have my cell phone number, and that's why you ask her every time about me."

Sana deliberately changed Aunty Zhang's words around. She wasn't afraid of being caught out, because she knew that Tzuyu certainly wouldn't talk to Aunty Zhang about this.

"I...." Having been exposed so straightforwardly, Tzuyu couldn't help but feel embarrassed. After a few seconds, he suddenly asked.

"Then, next time, I won't call  Aunty Zhang and just call you directly?"

"Whatever you prefer." Sana, like a tsundere, turned around and walked into the dining room.

Does this mean that he could call Sana every day? With this thought, Tzuyu happily gave Chu Wu another round of vigorous rubbing. While Chu Wu whined, Tzuyu secretly decided to increase Aunty Zhang's salary.