Extra [The Happy Tzuyu's body swapped to the Broken Tzuyu (End)]

"Let me go." Sana struggled.

Tzuyu released Sana obediently allowed himself to be pushed away. However, he kept a hold on Sana's hand, anxiously waiting for her answer.

"I don't believe you." Sana stared at Tzuyu, and calmly replied.

What?? Don't believe him???? He already confessed, ah. Why doesn't she believe him? Tzuyu was so shocked he couldn't speak for a few moments.

"Chou Tzuyu, we've been married for five years. Five years is a very long time. Even if I'm incredibly stupid, I think I'd be able to tell whether my husband likes me or not." Sana told him. "The woman you have in your heart isn't me."

"If I didn't have you in my heart, why would I marry you?" Tzuyu asked, grabbing Sana's other hand.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" Sana gave him a bitter smile. At first, Sana thought that Tzuyu simply wanted the prestige that came with her surname. However, in the past five years of their marriage, not once did Tzuyu use her identity to do anything. In fact, it seems that Tzuyu went out of his way to avoid cooperating with the Minatozaki company. There was once a time that Sana thought Tzuyu might have feelings for her, but years of icy countenance and indifferent expressions had long dissuaded Sana of that idea.

"Sana, what's the matter?" Tzuyu was shocked by Sana's sad expression. He had never seen her so dismal. Her expression stabbed his heart so fiercely that Tzuyu thought he might actually die.

Sana blinked, and the tears that had accumulated in the corner of her eyes fell. Embarrassed and panicked, Sana tried to flee. "I-I'm going to rest upstairs. I'll properly consider having a child."

Sana's tears made Tzuyu unable to move. Frozen, he dumbly watched Sana walk upstairs until she disappeared from his sight. The image of Sana's heartbroken expression was like a hot brand, stuck in his mind like a never-ending loop. 

Tzuyu couldn't breathe.

What's going on? What went wrong? Why is Sana so sad?

Tzuyu didn't dare go upstairs as he didn't know how to make things better. This Sana was different from his Sana, and she might not react as positively if he tried to comfort her. In the end, he stayed in the living room for an hour, at a loss, before going into his study.

When Tzuyu turned his computer on, he casually opened a folder and found a familiar encrypted folder inside. The reason Tzuyu was familiar with it was due to the fact that before he confessed to Sana, Tzuyu had the same folder on his computer. Tzuyu paused, inputted the familiar password, then was greeted with a folder filled with photos of Sana.

Tzuyu looked at all the files one by one. Like the photos in his phone, almost all of them were taken on the sly. However, it seems that after November 2021, something was missing. Tzuyu compared the files for a while and realized that after this time, Sana no longer smiled.

Her warm, bright eyes and her cute little smile had disappeared.

Tzuyu felt infinitely worse, and he abruptly closed the folder. He wanted to throw his computer against the wall. Tzuyu stood up, intending to do just that when he saw something in the corner of his eye-- a file named 'five reasons to divorce Sana.'

Fucking hell, what the fuck is this shit Tzuyu sat back down and angrily opened the file.

First Reason: Sana doesn't like you (Bullshit, my wife loves me.)

Second Reason: Chou Tzuyu, you know you don't deserve Sana Minatozaki. (So what? My wife doesn't care about my past.)

Third Reason: You've been married to her for five years, Chou Tzuyu. How many times have you seen Sana smile? You haven't seen her smile for nearly three years. The last time you've seen her happy was at Mina Myoi's wedding. (Fucking hell, what have you done to my wife?)