Chapter 21 [I've Already Saw Your Beauty]

In the Chou Company Building.

After coming back from the marketing department with some files, Lia happened to hear voices coming from inside the President's office. Lia turned towards Yuna and whispered."He hasn't left yet?"

"No." Yuna shook her head.

"Wonder why." Lia started to speculate: "It's been more than two hours. The last time Ryujin and the Boss had a talk that went on for this long, it ended with Chou Company acquiring TBX Enterprises. Is there going to be another huge business deal?"

"I don't think so. The Chief Ryujin didn't bring any documents with him inside." Yuna recalled.

Inside the President's office, Ryujin rubbed his feet, looked at his watch, and said: "Boss, it's time to pick up Madam."

Tzuyu raised his hand and looked at his own watch. "There's still half an hour left. Let's practice it again."

"No, no..." Ryujin hurriedly replied.

"Boss, I'm going to need to drive you later. I can't have my feet stepped on anymore."

"...." Tzuyu glanced at Ryujin's swollen instep and sighed.

"Truthfully..." Ryujin saw that his Boss was looking a little depressed, so he tried comforting him, saying: "Truthfully, you made great progress today. You only stepped on me twice."

"That's because you've been helping me count my beats." Tzuyu was very self-aware of his dancing skills.

"Besides, stepping on you twice is fine, but I can't step on my wife even once."

"..." Ryujin had never thought that learning how to dance all those years ago meant that he would one day be dancing the female part. With his boss.

"Let's go." Tzuyu straightened his shirt and put on his coat. "I have to go back and change my clothes."

"Yes." Ryujin quickly put on his shoes and limped out of the office behind Tzuyu.

As the two men left, Lia and Yuna looked at each other in horror.

"Why is Secretary Shin limping?" Lia asked in surprise.

"Don't tell me..." Yunacouldn't help but imagine all sorts of things.

XxxxxX

As the black Mercedes Benz stopped in front of the villa, an excited Chu Wu ran towards the vehicle, barking. Tzuyu opened the door of the back seat and patted the dog's head as he stepped out.

When he entered the house, Aunty Zhang was walking down the stairs. She had heard the car outside and had gone downstairs to greet Tzuyu.

"Sir, you're back."

"Un." Tzuyu then asked: "Where's the Madam?"

"Madam is upstairs putting on some makeup. She's almost done." Aunty Zhang replied.

Hearing that Sana was almost ready, Tzuyu nodded and went to his own room to change.

Aunty Zhang saw Ryujin standing around in the middle of the living room. She smiled and said: "Secretary Shin, why don't you play with Chu Wu for a while? I'm just going to see if Madam needs help with anything else."

"Of course. Aunty Zhang, please don't worry about me." Ryujin replied.

Ryujin played with Chu Wu in the living room for about ten minutes when Tzuyu finally came back out. He had changed into a high-end suit.

"How is it?" Honestly, Tzuyu had never really cared about clothes. But today was different. He was going to accompany Sana the red carpet tonight.