Bonus

3 Years Later (9th February 2030)

Sana discharged from the hospital after successfully gave birth to her third child, baby Minjoo three days ago. As Mr. Minatozaki said that he wanted to have a family time together which is a not 100% true. Rather than wanting to have a family time, Mr. Minatozaki didn't want to separate from his sweet newborn baby girl Minjoo. So, he invited his daughter and Son-in-law's whole family including Chu Wu to stay in his mansion for a few days after Sana had discharged from the hospital.

"Our sister is very beautiful" One of the twin boys, Heejin said.

"Yes, yes, not only she is beautiful but also very cute", Another half of the twin, Hyunjin said.

"Of course, my baby daughter is perfect" Chou Tzuyu agreed.

"Absolutely, my granddaughter is the best!" Father Minatozaki exclaimed.

Currently the two Chous and two Minatozakis are sitting on their knees besides the cradle where baby Minjoo is currently sleeping, staring at the baby girl as if she is the most wonderful thing in the whole universe.

Not very far from them, Mother Minatozaki and Sana are sitting in the living room eating some dessert after lunch.

"Ah, they are doing it again." Mother Minatozaki chuckled.

"The twins are very fond of their little sister, Minjoo." Sana said.

"What about your father and your husband? All the time, whatever coming out of their mouths start with Minjoo and end with Minjoo" Mother Minatozaki said while laughing.

"Yeah, they are." Sana chuckled at her mother's words which are 100% true. Her father and Tzuyu loves Minjoo so much to the extent that they argued what Minjoo's family name should be, "Chou" or "Minatozaki".

"I am starting to feel pity our Minjoo's future husband, when time comes he has to over come those four possessive guys who knows nothing but Minjoo."

XxxxxX

The Minatozaki family hadn't planned anything for the rest of the day. So after dinner, when the twins and baby Minjoo are in bed, the four agreed and set up a table on the balcony on the second floor to play mahjong and drink coffee. After playing for several rounds, Father Minatozaki came up with an idea. As he shuffled the tiles for the next round, he suddenly said: "Let's make a bet again."

When Mother Minatozaki and Sana heard this, they immediately knew that Father Minatozaki is aiming to something. Tzuyu, on the other hand, was as usual, obediently asked like a well-behaved Son-in-law: "What's the bet?"

"Do you agree?" Father Minatozaki's expression lit up.

"Sure." Tzuyu replied.

"Then," Father Minatozaki excitedly said: "Let's play ten more rounds. Whoever wins the most will gain the privilege to name and have their surname be handed down to our baby Minjoo."

Mother Minatozaki laughed.

"Dad, aren't you just bullying him?"

Sana decided to be in Tzuyu's side. In this table, there are three Minatozaki and One Chou, the win rate in Tzuyu's side is very low. Sana felt that her father really like to bully her husband, ah.

"Then, are you siding with Tzuyu, or will you be helping your dear old father?" Father Minatozaki stared at her.

"I..." Sana was speechless. Why is this scene was very familiar to her. It is just like a dejevu.

"It's alright, listen to dad." Tzuyu interrupted the father and daughter duo.

"But..."

"It's okay, if dad wants to play, I can play" Tzuyu said and Mr. Minatozaki is very satisfied about it. Seeing how Tzuyu played in the previous rounds, Father Minatozaki had already guessed Tzuyu is not very good at playing mahjong. Moreover, among the four candidates, three are Minatozaki and Tzuyu alone is Chou. Therefore, the percentage of his victory is high. His little baby princesses Minjoo will be Minjoo Minatozaki no matter what. Just then, when Father Minatozaki is very happy about his brilliant idea, Tzuyu interrupted.

"But I want to make a little change in our bet." Tzuyu said.

"Okay. How do you want to change?" Father Minatozaki asked.

"I want to bet on my Surname." Tzuyu said and the three Minatozaki was surprised.

What.. what did he just said!? He wanted to bet on his surname!?

"How are you ..."

"If Dad wins, our baby Minjoo will be named after the surname 'Minatozaki', and if I win, I will change my surname as 'Minatozaki'."

After Tzuyu's explanation, Mr. Minatozaki got so emotional that he pulled his beloved Son-in-law into a tight hug.

"Son!"

"Dad!"

The father-in-law and son-in-law emotionally murmured simultaneously.

For the mother and daughter duo, they could do nothing except watching the two dramatic big guys with jaw dropped.

"No need to play, no need to play. I've always regarded you as my son, so being a Chou or a Minatozaki doesn't matter. Let's not waste our time while playing this stupid game instead let go and see our baby princess."

"Okay, Dad."

After parting from the hug, Mr. Minatozaki pull his beloved son-in-law into the room where his baby princess is sleeping.

"Wow, I didn't know my husband can be such a drama queen." Mrs. Minatozaki said with full of surprise on her face.

"Me neither, Mom!" Sana agreed with the same intensity of amazement as her mother.

XxxxxX

Note:
Thank you everyone who have been with "Waiting For Your Confession" from the very start till the end. Have a wonderful Satzu Day!!!