26

I would just like to take a moment to thank @The1StoryLove for the help with this chapter. They helped me find the basic idea for it, so thanks again! I would also like to let you know that if you are enjoying this story, you might like theirs. It's called Broken and I really enjoy reading it!! 

It took a while, but I finally finished the inside wiring of the arm. Fixing the armored plating on the outside was going to be a pain in the ass, but at least I had something done. 

Sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair and leaned back in my chair. It felt like every piece of me was so fucking tired, but I still had homework to do. Checking the clock, I saw it was 7:30, which gave me enough time to get enough shit done to not fail classes.

As I got my stuff out to begin working, Peter suddenly popped up in front of me.

"Do you want to work on homework together?" He asked, not really giving me a choice as he sat down. I sighed again before nodding. 

"Fine. What do you want to start with?" Of course, he said science. 

We worked for a while, checking each others work, sitting and doing our own thing, or laughing at a silly mistake or some really shitty puns Peter seemed to know. By the time we had finished everything, I realized it was 1 am. Mother fucker.

"Oh boy," I muttered. "I'm going to be dead tomorrow." Peter paled when he saw the time as well.

"I didn't realize how late it was!" Glancing at me, he seemed worried. "Are you still going to walk home? Because maybe you could stay the night so that we can both sleep in a bit and my dad can give us both a ride!" He seemed so excited about the idea and I was........... less than thrilled.

I was about to object when I saw the pleading look on his face, making me groan. "Fine. This one time-" He cut me off by jumping up and rushing around the table to hug me. Not the best idea because it almost ending up with him getting punched in the face from scaring me like that.

"Sorry! I just got so excited I forgot that-" He looked like a kicked puppy when he saw my reaction.

"It's fine. I'm fine." I cut him off quickly, not wanting to get into it now. There was a long pause before I spoke again. "Well, I'm going to sleep on the couch now, so goodnight." He brightened at my words.

"Goodnight!" He called, practically skipping out of the room. I huffed a quick laugh at him before getting ready for bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hand on my shoulder jolted me out of sleep, making me react quickly. I flipped the person over both me and the couch and was preparing to beat the shit out of them before I realized it was fucking Tony.

"Jesus!" I yelped as I let go. "What were you trying to do? Get yourself killed?" He looked very shocked at my reaction.

"I was just trying to wake you up for school," he said cautiously. He seemed concerned about me, but I wasn't in the mood.

"Well, you defiantly woke me up," I growled before grabbing my backpack and stomping into the bathroom.

I got dressed as fast as possible before rushing to try and leave before-

"Celeste!" I heard Bruce call from the table. "Aren't you going to eat something?" I groaned mentally. That was exactly what I was trying to avoid. I turned around and walked slowly to the table.

Something was clearly off as Peter's face was bright red and Tony had the biggest smile on his face. Actually, now that I think about it, so did everyone else at the table.

"Did I miss something?" I asked, hands on my hips. I was not in the mood for bullshit.

"Nope!" Peter quickly spat, glaring at Tony. "Just eggs!" He pushed a plate to me, I decided I really didn't care about whatever was going on and just shoved my face with food.

"Sooooo," dragged out Clint. "How long have you two been dating?" I choked on my food, looking at him in confusion. 

"What?"

"Stop!" Shouted Peter, looking even redder. I didn't know that was possible.

"You know." Natasha smiled as she spoke. "You and Peter."

There was a moment of silence before I started laughing. I knew I was getting weird looks from everyone, but it was so fucking funny.

"What's so funny?" Growled Tony, looking hurt for Peter. Oh god, I was going to throw up from laughter. "Is there something wrong with him?"

"Yeah," I cackled, "he has a dick." Everyone stared at me. "Oh come on! Did you all think I was straight?" More silence. "Damn, I'm hurt." Peter seemed more relaxed at my words, flashing me a grateful smile.

"Wait, what?" I turned my head to Mr. America in the corner.

"Ya, I'm a fucking lesbian. How did you not know that?" Everyone looked at each other nervously. That's when Thor walked in.

"Thor!" Called Tony. "Did you know Celeste was a lesbian?"

"Of course!" He boomed with a smile. "As the god of lesbian, how I could I not when I was in the presence of one!" I grinned at him, then turned my attention back to Tony.

"So am I getting a ride to school or what?"

So I have shin splints currently and they really fucking hurt. Since I can't do my softball workouts for a week, you guys might (might!) be getting more chapters this week. Thanks to everyone who reads or votes on this chapter and goodbye for now. See you later,

-Ace