28

I hide around a corner, trying to hold in my laughter for a few more seconds. Why was I laughing and hiding? Well, it started yesterday.

Clint had tried to prank Tony with a bucket of water above the door so it would fall on him when he walked though. Somehow, I ended up walking in front of him and you can guess what happened. Clint had run and hid from me all day so I couldn't kill him. So, I decided I was going to get him back today. 

I knew he was coming back from working out, so I had put the same bucket above the door, but with my own special twist. I had filled the bucket with sardines and whipped cream. 

I heard him begin to open the door, making me stick my head around the corner to watch. It was so worth it.

He screamed when the bucket fell on his head and completely covered him in the smelly substance. I only was able to hold in the laughter for one more second before it burst out of me.

"What the fuck!" He yelled, ripping the bucket off of his head. "What is this!" I was practically crying now. I could hear Tony snort from the kitchen.

"Sardines and whipped cream," I gasped, clutching my sides. 

"You're dead!" He growled, charging at me but I danced away just in time.

I bolted down the hallways, darting into the lab and locking it behind me. I watched him scream from behind the window, but I just laughed and waved from the safety of the room. He finally stormed away to get cleaned up after about 5 minutes. I shook my head, still laughing, and walked over to the workbench to finish up Bucky's arm.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this caused an all out prank war. Everyone was pushing open doors before they walked in and glancing over their shoulders to make sure no one was sneaking up on them. I, somehow, was able to use my powers to secretly figure out where each prank was and avoid it. It angered everyone in the building, but, no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get me.

Now, it was like midnight and I didn't want to walk all the way back to my apartment, so I decided to sleep on the couch. I hoped that I would wake up before anyone could prank me, so I quickly fell into exhaustion.

Clint pov (I know I've never done this before, but it is necessary for this)

I walked into the living room at like 3 am to see the best present ever. Celeste was sleeping on the couch without Salem near her. Jackpot! I stood there for a minute before figuring out what I wanted to do with her. Deciding as fast as possible, I picked her up as gently as I could and laid her down in the hall closet. 

I laughed to myself as I locked the door and waited on the couch. This was going to be awesome.

Celeste pov

tw: panic attack and some self ham

I woke up in the dark and on the floor. I bolted upright, wild eyes glancing around the room. Oh god. NO! Please, I don't want to be back here. 

I scrambled to the door where I could see a little light from under it. Grabbing the handle, I almost ripped it off from how hard I was pushing on it. Locked. God, no! I couldn't-! Why?! How?!