38: Agard day 1 part 1

There are going to be multiple days in Asgard, so that's why it's labeled that way. The picture above is what she ends up wearing anytime that it says armor.

I woke up to the sound of an alarm blaring. I let out a sharp yelp as I fell out of bed, trying to get up. I untangled my limbs from the blanket before running out of the guest room. We had made plans to change this room so it would be mine so that it would be done when I got back from Asgard.

"What's happening!" I shouted as I skidded to a stop right next to the kitchen. My eye darted around before landing on a sheepish looking Thor. I breathed heavily, wondering what was going on.

"I tried to make breakfast, but it caught on fire." I stood there, at 4 in the goddamn morning, staring at a god who burnt toast with other superhero's running into the room.

"I swear I'm going to kill you!" I hissed, putting my head in my hands. I felt Salem rubbing her soft head around my ankles, but it didn't help.

"I am very sorry for disturbing your sleep." I glared at him before sighing. 

"Don't worry about it. Just get me some coffee and we'll be fine." It wasn't worth it. Thor was like a golden retriever, so at least he wasn't doing it to just piss me off. I reached down to pick up Salem and walked over to the couch. Everyone else was grumbling and heading back to where they had each come from.

"I will retry to make breakfast," Thor said with a stubborn look on his face. I laid Salem down on a pillow before standing again.

"How about no. I would prefer to not burn down the tower today, so how about you go and I finish the food." I had phrased it like a question, but it very much wasn't. He nodded, looking a little sad, before we switched spots.

I ended up making everything I could get my hands on. There were no more eggs, bacon, or pancake mix left in the house. I finally put everything on plates and pushed them to the edge of the counter.

"IF YOU WANT TO EAT, GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" I yelled before grabbing my own plate. Thor was quick to follow, Salem jumping off his lap. She seemed to like him, which was surprising because she didn't really like anyone. I let her curl up around my shoulders while I ate.

Eventually, we were joined by the rest of the Avengers. Wade had left last night and Peter left to spend the night at Ned's, so they weren't there. Loki was also no where to be seen, but I didn't really care about that.

"Time to go!" Thor shouted, making me jump. I had gotten up to put my plate in the sink, but I had dropped it when Thor screamed. I sighed and picked it up before turning to Thor.

"Inside voice dude." I muttered. "Don't we need Loki?"

"I am ready to leave," Loki whispered from behind me, making me jump again. I whipped around to see him standing around three feet behind me, head bowed and eyes on his shoes.

"Jesus, man! You two need to stop giving me heart attacks! Holy shit!" I ran my fingers through my hair, taking a deep breath. "Give me five minutes to get dressed and grab my stuff, then we can go." Thor frowned, but I didn't really care. This bitch woke me up so early, so I'll take as long as I damn well please.

I quickly threw on a random fluffy sweater and my smiley face jeans before grabbing my backpack. I had put my laptop, some clothes, and some spare parts in case I needed to do something related to my tech in it.

"Ok," I said, wandering back out of my room. "Lets go." Thor beamed at me before motioning for me to stand next to him. I glanced back at my fam- the Avengers before walking over to the two gods.