37

If you want to know how she got back home, then go read 'Broken by @The1StoryLove!! 

TW:

I let out a sharp yelp as I was thrown through the rip, landing hard on the other side. I knew that several of my bones were broken, but it didn't really matter much. 

"Mother fucker!" I shouted as I tried to sit up. I could feel my ribs cracking as the fused back together and it hurt like a bitch.

My head shot up when I heard heavy footsteps run up behind me. All of the Avengers, including Wade and Peter.

"Hey," I said weakly, stilling sitting on the floor. That resulted in a lot of shouting and all of them crashing down on me. I yelped again as I was crushed in the biggest group hug ever. 

"Alright, alright!" I finally shouted. "I can't answer questions if I can't breathe!" I heard them laugh before they peeled off one by one. Thor reached down a hand and helped me to my feet.

"Where have you been?" Bucky shouted, grabbing me into another hug.

"It's a long story," I huffed, hugging him back. It felt nice to be home.

"We have been looking everywhere for you!" Even Natasha looked happy to see me.

"Yeah, well, it's been a crazy couple of days." I finally pulled away from Bucky before wandering into the kitchen. "Before I start, I gotta eat. I'm fucking starving." Somehow, they had managed to get even more leftovers in the fridge while I had been gone, so I just grabbed a bunch of those.

"Ok, so let me start from the beginning. So after I disappeared, I ended up in another universe." Several people gasped around the room. 

"I knew it was possible!" Bruce muttered to himself.

"Pietro, do you remember the Flash?" I watched as he nodded before shoving more food into my mouth.

"Well, I ended up in his universe with this other girl named Abigail. She was from a different universe from the both of us, but she was the reason I was there. When she was trying to get back to her own universe, she accidently brought me with her. So we were both stuck for a few days before we could figure out a way to switch universes, but also get back to the right one." I pointed my fork at Tony as I spoke. "She was your kid from a different universe. Apparently she's also part Asgardian, but I didn't really know much about that."

"I have a kid?" Tony said in shock.

"Well, not here. Another version of you does." His face looked so confused. "Just don't think about it to hard. It was fucking crazy." Everyone looked completely shocked at what I had said.

"So Tony's kid from another universe dragged you with her to Flash's universe?" Clint asked, his head in his hands.

"Pretty much. What did you guys do while I was gone?" They all looked at each other nervously. "What?"

"Well, we got really worried, so we asked someone for help that we wouldn't normally." Steve looked sheepish as he spoke.

"Oh god, what did you guys do!" They didn't answer my question because whoever they were talking about came around the corner. 

It was fucking Loki.

"Hello," he said smoothly right before I slammed him into a wall. I watched a few of the Avengers wince and let out a small 'ouch'.

"Hello right back," I muttered before returning to shoving food into my mouth as fast as possible. "Does he know anything?" I asked quietly, looking up at Wade.