Asgard day 3 part 2

Here we goooo! There are only going to be a few more chapters in Asgrad, so I hope you like them!! 

TW: Panic attack, breakdown, mentions of gore and rape.

Celeste pov

I woke up before Fraida again, sunlight spreading over her head like a halo. I smiled gently, staring at her through sleep heavy eyelids. I ran my hands through her hair, the light chasing my fingers. I needed this.

"Welcome back the land of the living," Fraida chuckled, opening her eyes. 

"Me? I woke up before you!" I shot back, swinging me legs off of the bed and standing up. I stretched my limbs out, shaking my wings slightly in the sunlight. 

"True," I heard her whisper before joining me. We stood there in silence, fingers intertwined as we stared at the city through the open balcony doors. She leaned her head onto my shoulder, smiling as I wrapped a wings around her to pull her closer.

"I want to see it," I told her, not taking my eyes off of the city.

"See what?"

"I want to see something that isn't this stupid fucking castle. I want to wander around the city without eyes drilling into my skull. I want to meet the people I'm suppose to save. I'm tired of this place." I felt her hand tighten in mine.

"Then lets go!" I turned to face her, surprised at her enthusiasm. 

"Really?"

"Of course! Let me grab some of my money so we can actually have a good time." I watched her leave with a stupidly big smile on my face. I quickly followed her, changing my appearance as we walked.

I swept my hand through me hair, changing it to a deep brown. My eyes darkened to match, me blinking hard at the weird feeling. My outfit morphed into one of the dresses I had seen people wearing when I first arrived, hoping that it was correct. Finally, I brought my extra limbs inside of myself, wincing at the feeling. It always felt weird when I stayed one way for a long time then switched back. Overall, this luckily only took a few seconds to complete.

I laughed before skipping up to Fraida. This was going to be a good day.

----------------------------------------------

I had flown us down into the garden and we had ran out from there. With my new appearance, no one had even looked my way. It was a nice feeling. 

"Woah," I whispered, making Fraida laugh. The streets were bustling with people talking with each other, stores full of both things and people.

"This is amazing!" I looked at Fraida, her smiling face matching my own.

"I knew you'd like it," she giggled, grabbing my hand. "Come on. I have some things to show you." I let her drag me into the hustle, both of laughing.

We ended up finding a bakery and grabbing the best fucking cake I had ever had in my life. I ate my half so fast, I got frosting on my nose. Fraida had just laughed, wiped it off with her finger, and gave me half of her piece. 

"HEY!" A loud voice called from across the street. I paused, glancing over and seeing a large man down a small alley.

"Fraida," I muttered, gently grabbing her arm. We both turned toward the man to see what was going on.

As we got closer, we could see that he was pinning a small child to the wall. "HOW DARE YOU TRY AND STEAL FROM ME!" The man bellowed, slamming the kid into the hard stone.