Universe One: Part One

Tw: Gore

Also sorry about the multiple parts again, but this chapter was getting super long so I decided to at least split this one up. This takes place in the second season of the show 'Titans' but you don't have to have watched the show to understand. There may be a few spoilers down the line but nothing too big in this chapter.

My whole body felt like it had been torn apart, set on fire, then dipped in acid. To sum it all up, I hurt. I couldn't move my body, only able to lay there and cough up blood.

Soon, I could feel the bones fusing back together, slowly and painfully. I tried to scream, but only more gurgling blood came out, dripping down my tear stained face. I could hear the horrible cracks my insides made as they shifted to fix themselves. I sobbed silently, my limbs still uncooperative. I had never felt so cold.

Using my newly healed top left arm, I rolled on my side and threw up what felt like gallons of blood and what I hoped weren't my kidneys. After a few more minutes, I was able to sit up and gulp down fresh air. The pain was still sharp and deep, but finally bearable. I managed to get a good look at my surroundings. It was late, the moon was my only light. I was in the middle of a large grassy clearing, in a large crater that was probably from my own rough landing. I was covered in dirt, small stones, and blood, however it didn't surprise me. What did surprise me was the blue stone that was fused to my palm.

I landed with a small crash of a group of dumpsters, groaning in pain. I had heard distant shouting while I was in the field, so I hauled ass out of there. I defiantly didn't want to be there when they saw the crater, so I flew toward the bight lights of a city on the horizon. That is the story of how I ended up on this stinking dumpster while my extra limbs retracted into my body.

I moaned a I rolled off of the trash can, landing hard on my feet with several loud cracks. I was hungry, in pain, and hella mad, so I was waiting for someone to mess with me. I walked slowly out into the city, quickly melting into the large crowd. Surprisingly, so one seemed to bat an eye at my state. I guess it just made things easier for me.

I had only been walking for a few minutes before someone grabbed my left arm and dragged me into a small alley. I swung around, ready to fight if it was someone waiting to mug me, but it was just a teenage girl.

"What?" I growled, glaring sharply at her.

"I saw you," she muttered, making me roll my eyes at her.

"Great, you can see. Now let me go." I tried to walk away, but she stopped me.

"No, I mean in a dream. I saw you falling and-" I yanked my arm away from her, sending her stumbling back.

"I don't know you," I snapped, trying to get her to leave me alone. She couldn't take the hint.

"I know I saw you! But you had wings and extra-" I cut her off by slamming her into a wall. Not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to get her to shut up.

"I said, I don't know you!" I hissed a final time, my whole body aching. God, I felt terrible.

The girl stared back at me with terror filled eyes as I decided what to do with her. I could just let her go, but she would then follow me and continue to hound me. Maybe knocking her out would do the trick, or was that too harsh. She looked sufficiently scared, so she might just back off.

I was about to let her go when her eyes darted to something behind me. I turned to look, but I was quickly hit with a huge, heavy mass. I was thrown across the alley, scraping my side against the harsh ground.