Kim Taehyung !!!!

Y/N pov:

Oh, no.....no...no... This isn't true right?... My senior the cold guy, who is literally ruling the college..... Kim Taehyung.... What is he doing here??? Don't tell me he is the so called "handsome grandson ".... Ugh.... How come I never noticed him.... And seriously Y/N out of all people he is the only guy you got to trip and fall....... And now..... HE IS STARING AT ME WHILE HIS ARMS ARE STILL AROUND MY WAIST ..... Should I push him... Hmm it is better to do that... Okay Y/N in the count of three

1

2

3

Push!!!!.....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE .... WHY CAN'T HE JUST LET GO ME......

"In a matter of 5 minutes ,I want this room to be empty.... I want to talk to her privately...."

His deep voice echoed across the room making me stiffen under his touch.... And not even a second later, the whole room was left empty ......... Leaving me and him all alone .....
And guess what

I am doomed......

End Pov

There was a awkward silence between both of you... No one was trying to break the ice.... Here you were debating to whether to push him or not....on the other he was just looking at you, trying to understand about what kind of girl you are....

"So you must be Park Y/N"

he broke the silence and asked you a question which you thought was just useless.... But nevertheless nodded in response, STILL not looking at him....

"Look at me"

he growled making you slightly flinch, for which he just smirked knowing that he had an effect on you....

But

That smirk didn't last long when you suddenly looked at him or more likely glared at him...
Now it was his turn to be shocked.

And somehow his heart skipped a beat when you just stared at him.... For him he never had seen such beautiful eyes, but he being the Kim Taehyung maintenand his posture and said

"good.. Now if I am not wrong, you must have guessed who is the guy..... You have been asked to marry right....."

He tried his level best to not to shutter in front of the girl, who took his breath away by just starring at him....

You pouted and again nodded which didn't go well with him.....
First, he was not at all okay with the pout

And second... He didn't like the way you didn't talk, but was just nodding....

"And you are still not agreeing to marry a guy like me? "

He asked,

You being stubborn again nodded....

That's it....

He had enough ... The way you just rejected him.....made him go crazy, you unknowingly hurted his pride....

So he suddenly pulled you closer and the grip around your waist was no longer gentle, he pressed his body against yours making your eyes go wide....

By looking at your reaction he smirked and mentally patted his back for making you go weak under him, well that is what he thought....

He came closer near to your right ear and whispered....

"are you sure?"

Y/N pov