Notes

...................................

Its been a week since you started living with Kims.... And boy it wasn't that easy to get adjusted with their lifestyle. The life which you lived before coming here was totally chaotic, not even one single day passed peacefully without you being involved in any of the mess. But now it was totally opposite.

The mansion which you adored the most in the beginning is now more likely looks like a haunted house, where silence has the right to rule....

You would be lying if this didn't not creeped you out .....
Everything was too odd, and you were still in the state of adjusting to the new environment.

There was no such like family gatherings or anything here, the food was served at the doorstep of their respective rooms. You barely had a chance to meet anyone, The only time you saw them all together was the night when the party was conducted. This family was totally weird.

...........................................................

It was the same usual day, but today you planned to take a look around the mansion, since you had basically nothing to do, all your assignments were completed..... You just wanted to do something to kill the time and this was the only way you came up with.

You stepped out of your room, and spotted no one, there was a pin drop silence..... The mansion was so huge and very confusing that you would easily get lost without even giving a second thought .

 The mansion was so huge and very confusing that you would easily get lost without even giving a second thought

You were walking around admiring each and every nook of the house, Everything you came across had it's own beauty and value which attracted you the most

You were walking around admiring each and every nook of the house, Everything you came across had it's own beauty and value which attracted you the most.... No matter whatever you say this place was total lit....

But one thing caught your eye which made you stop in your track