Not an update

Before I start the story I am surprised to see my views dropping the minute I uploaded the previous chapter 💀 y'all idk but this person (I don't want to mention them) slide into my DM and said that Y/N was being unnecessarily annoying and unreasonable and they think that what I talked about  was not faced by the women of their "society" it seems.

So here I am clarifying some things before I continue further chapters.

First of all lemme remind you y'all that this book is under the main preference of SELF LOVE so the characters you see and come through ARE going to have their problems to deal with.

No one I REPEAT No one is perfect in this book . And I am not changing any of it.

Y/N's character here in my book is realistic, I made sure to keep her as real as possible. She is confident, bubbly and good at socializing but that doesn't mean she gotta be like that ALL THE TIME like come on people no one is bubbly or happy happy all the time . She is fighting with her own demons.

And whereas Taehyung's character, he also have his own shit to deal with. He is NOT going to be perfect boyfriend like y'all read in fiction books. And again don't twist my words here. On other hand he isn't going to be the toxic guy in love.

I made this book where both the main leads are not falling in love rather are rising in love while handling eachother's problems.

SECOND
.............

I NEVER INTENDED TO HATE ON MALE COMMUNITY PLEASE

My main moto was to speak against the society where both men and women are given a particular role to play. Which is like so toxic and suffocating for many people.

What I experienced was what I told in the previous part but that person who claim that their women don't face it . Congratulations 👏 you guys are living a good life. But just because you guys don't face it, doesn't mean we aren't allowed to talk about. Maybe you people are not facing it BUT we are. So let us voice out our opinion.

And if you still think Y/N's character Is being annoying and all

Listen to this song

You will understand what is she going through.

I didn't wanted to sound gloomy and all but please understand that I am trying different plot where I along with many people can relate