Another Drama

Tae??

The said guy turned towards you as you called out his name

You're zoning out

Again.

You sighed when you noticed him staring at you with his infamous blank face.

How long are you going to be like this Tae? Come on just tell me what's going on inside your head.

Taehyung let out a sad smile and pulled you closer to himself.

Okay.......

Taehyung was technically a clingy person who's love language was nothing but physical touch and as for you , you were still processing the fact that you were actually dating a Guy*. So let's say you were in the process of adjusting to the new change in your life.

You obviously blushed when you found yourself in the embrace of your husband/boyfriend, and that did catch the said male's attention.

He just couldn't help but nuzzle his cheek against yours and sighed blissfully.

Is it...? Is it about Minji and Jimin?

Taehyung loved your soft voice , always so comforting and so soothing to the point he can hear it for rest of his life

Hmm

He mumbled and pulled you even more closer to himself

I am just ... Jimin. He's been my bestfriend since highschool days, I met him even before I met all of you guys..... we were more like brothers than besties.... I feel like what went wrong for him to take this step ....

I don't care if he dated Minji behind my back I just don't care, at all. Even when I was aware about what was happening between them , I didn't speak about it to anyone... why? Because I wanted him to come forward and confess it to me.

But he never did.

And that stings me , why didn't he? What happened to our long-lasting friendship? why jimin-ah??

You were surprisingly quite , you wanted to speak but was afraid that you might simply fuel his hidden anger.

What happened to you?

Taehyung chuckled at your lack of response and hugged you tightly.

After having a chat Namjoon in the cafe, you and him decided to keep this matter confidential for a moment from everyone.

Namjoon advised you to talk to Taehyung about it because he claimed that Taehyung was not actually okay , and he wanted you to check on him.

You obviously agreed to it and went home with a new found mission.

That's when you came across the said male about whom you were thinking and saw him sitting on the ground (in the garden) starring at his mom's favourite flowers.

And then ladies and gentlemen

that's how you ended up cuddling your husband.

Taehyung, I am so confused right now, like how come did you know about their relationship, what's with Minji then, she literally threatened me to stay away from you.... she always wanted you, then how the heck did she end up with him

How come you're so calm? Even when I am telling you this ...

Taehyung who was sitting beside you slowly gestured you to sit in between his legs so that he could easily hug you from Behind .