wedding (part 2)

I, Kim Taehyung take you Park Y/N to be my wife . I promise to be true to you in good terms , in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life...

Today surrounded by all your loved ones , I... Park Y/N choose you to be my husband. I vow to support you ,inspire you and love you as always... For as long as we both shall live , I will be your side- for better or worse ,in sickness and health , for richer or poorer .

The priest then blessed the couple , joined their hands together and asked

Do you take Park Y/N as your lawful wife , to have and to hold , from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer ,in sickness and in health , to love and cherish until death do you part????

Yes I do....

Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband.....

....Until death do you part???

Yes I do....

Now you may Kiss the bride.....

As soon as those words left from the priest's mouth, you turned pale... All the colours you had from the beginning had already drained out ....
You were so into the preparations and drama that you totally forgot about the kiss...

It wasn't a normal random kiss, it was obviously your first kiss and
First kiss is supposed to be cherished and it actually means a lot...

But here you were...

You looked at Taehyung who had mirrored your expression...

He too would have forgotten about it ...

Taehyung-ah what are you waiting for??? Go ahead...

Tae's grandma cheered him from the crowd...

Oh how you wish you could disappear from there...

Taehyung looked around nervously and paused he was intensely gazing at the person , you followed his gaze and turned to look at, only to receive a bloodshed glare from a particular person....

Suddenly you were forced to break the eye contact with Minji when an arm slide across your waist and pulled you into their arms, your instant reaction was to put both of your hands on their chest...

Your mouth fell open looking at the way he was being playful

Let's Just get over this Y/N ... Whispered the male...