jealousy is a disease

"So what was it, why are you acting so weird.... From past few days you didn't even text me nor came to the college...."

You eyed your best friend suspiciously who was now looking down , playing with her bag's strap...

"I am talking to you ji-hyun"

She looked up and gave you her in famous puppy look....

Damn it she always does this trick knowing that you are weak for it and thanks to her puppy eyes, she always gets away from the situations....

You sighed

" don't even try to give me that look , do you even know how much I was worried about you"

"hey don't say that, I am already feeling guilty for doing that to you"

You waited for her to continue

" actually I want to confess something"

You crossed your arms against your chest and said

" I am waiting"

She took a deep breath and was about to start when suddenly

" CARROT "

Jungkook ran towards your bestie and gave a bone crushing hug.... And giggled seeing her stumbling at his sudden action

"I---, What did I just witness"

you face palmed and looked at your friend asking for an explanation

"I can explain "

" okay so don't kill me for this please...... So actually

MeandJungkookaredating"

Jungkook laughed at Ji-hyun's state since she looked like a kid who was caught by her mother for eating ice cream at night.....

"Wha- waa so you are ACTUALLY DATING BISH YOU DIDN'T EVEN INFORM ME..."

You shouted on top of your lungs and looked at Jungkook who was clearly enjoying the drama....

"and you, don't think you will get away from this so soon, I still didn't approve this relationship "

You smirked at the guy who was now frowning slightly disappointed at your childish behavior ....

"And who are you to decide "

He stepped closer with a intimidating look

"Dude I am her best friend for God sake"

You too didn't back down and stepped closer to him...

The tension between you too was not too good , for sure one or other person would get hurt if there is no one to stop you guys...