wedding(part 1)

(A/n:for better experience do listen to the above 👆 music while reading this part)

And it's done

The stylish gave you a warm smile and made you turn towards the mirror

You looked at yourself, The white Vail covering like as if it was protecting the innocence which was held in your face from the evil world ....

The gorgeous long gown which was spreading all the way down to the red carpet was making you look eternal...

The light makeup with the perfect hairstyle completed you perfectly ...

You were the bride....

You smiled when you looked at the flower bouquet which was in your right hand .....

Today was the day, the day which Tae's grandma has been dreaming about , the day when you had to basically become someone's half, it was the day you were going to take the vows, and promise that you would stay with the person till the death apart.......

But

Promises are meant to be broken.... And that's what you were going to do....

Break the promise

Yn your dad is waiting!!!!! are you- ..... OH MY GOSH... YOU LOOK.......... YAH!!!! SEOMI LOOK AT YOUR SIS

You giggled lightly looking at your mom who was hyping up after witnessing her daughter in a bridal dress...

How am I looking mommy.... You stood up and went near her...

Unni is that you!!!

Yn, my bestie... You look so cute

You turned towards the two girls and smiled at them...

The stylish were arranging your dress, and were giving you the final touch...

You looked at your mother who was already at the verge of crying...

Mom !  stop crying ... Besides its not even real wedding to start with... You whined

Shut up, idiot... I don't care if it is real or fake.. All I care about is that my daughter is getting married to a rich ass guy who God knows what kind of plan he is making, what if he kills you, or kidnaps you or even worse sells your kidney-

Enough....  Mom stop watching all those typical boring dramas, you and Nam ji Hyun  are same... Nothing is going to happen to her, your daughter is completely safe.... Your younger sister groaned only to receive a slap from your mother and a glare from your best friend ...

Oye, don't teach your elders Huh?? OMO I totally forgot... Yn take this

You looked at your mother with pure confusion and then looked at her hand...

It was a paper

Who gave this .... You took the paper and unfolded it

Your Appa... She snickered

 She snickered