Chapter 15 - Again?

Hiiiii could you guys pretty please do me a favor??? Vote on my new fanfic Last Week? You don't even have to read it it would just mean the whole entire flippin world to me

-

Light was on L's mind for the most part of the day.

The kiss. He thought about it a lot recently. It'd been a few days since then and all L wanted was to have it happen again.

He woke up once again, feeling better and this time he expected to get sick again later. He prepared himself with vitamins and medicine this time, congratulating himself on his pro-doctor work.

He was a genius.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Light cooking food. He turned around when he heard L walk in, smiling at him with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I took medicine this time. Sure won't get sick again." L smiled. "I dunno about you though.. Heard that kissing can get people sick."

Light laughed. "I really only think that's if you make out but I wouldn't know, of course." He winked.

L slapped his shoulder playfully, taking a sweet from the fridge and popping it in his mouth. He smacked just to make light angry since he hated it when he did that.

"That's absolutely disgusting." He cringed. "Stop it right now."

L shook his head, laughing. "Only if ya kiss me again."

"Like that?"

"Yes like this. Shows me how much you really like kissing me." He placed his hands on his hips. Light didn't move, he just stared at the chocolate covered boy.

"Here look okay I swallowed it, just kiss me okay?" L was begging now. Light thought it was so cute and he had to give in eventually, L would just keep begging and begging if he didn't.

So he did what he was asked and kissed the boy.

And it was a bit chocolaty, but it's nothing too bad.

-

REMEMBER TO VOTE ON T HE FANFIC I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER