Chapter 14 - Kiss me?

Light was bored and looking through L's laptop proved unentertaining. It was all work and a few old pictures of himself, but that was about it.

So he closed the laptop shut, walking back into L's room and sitting on the foot of the bed.

"L?" He shook him. "You awake?" A groan from underneath the covers answered the question, and a small laugh escaped Light.

"Leave me alonee..." L mumbled, turning over on his side.

"Do you feel bad again?" Light asked worredly, moving closer to the other boy.

"'M feeling a little sick, it's really nothing." L reassured him. Light placed his hand onto his forehead, gasping.

"You're burning up!" He shouted. "You're not okay you need medicine, I'm gonna go get some okay? Just-"

"Shut up." L groaned. "Just shut up and lay down next to me."

Light nodded, hesitantly laying in the bed next to the sick boy, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close.

"Could you do something for me?" L asked. Light made a 'mhm' sound in his throat. "Kiss me?" He asked. Light smiled warmly.

"Sure." He leaned in, connecting their lips. It was brief, but meant so much. They pulled apart slowly, both looking into the other's eyes.

L smiled warmly before closing his eyes and drifting off.