Chapter 10 - Uncuffed

Hey! idk if any of you ship larry stylinson, but if you do please check out my other fanfic Crimson Red.

You don't even have to read it, but a vote on the first chapter would be great! It means a lot to me so please do that :)

Well anyways, since I rarely do this, comment what you'd like for the next chapter! I'm running awfully low on ideas, so help would be great.

Oh, and follow me on instagram if you'd like.

d.istant

ilyasm <3

________________________________

It'd been a painfully long and awkward car ride home for the both of them. There wasn't much talking. It was just filled with long silences.

So when they got to where they needed to be, Light decided he wasn't going to let this slide.

"What was that?" He asked. L turned around, obviously confused. "The, the uh kiss I mean.. What.. What was it?" He bit his lip awkwardly.

L sighed and pulled something from his pocket. It was a small key.

"Here" He tossed it in Light's direction. "It's a key." He nodded towards the cuffs. " Go ahead and uncuff yourself."

Light looked at him quizically. "But this doesn't answer my question.." He grumbled.

"Damn it Light, I wanted to kiss you so I did! It's not a big deal. Forget it happened." L yelled. He rarely ever yelled. Or atleast Light had come to think he didn't.

So he unlocks his cuffs and tosses the key back to the other boy who does the same.

And angrily, they both stomp off to eachother's rooms.

Light hadn't been in his own for ages. It felt strange to have to be back in there, especially alone. He'd grown so used to the other's presence it wasn't normal to be alone.

So he decided best options would be to sleep.

So as he felt sleep pull him under, he thought of L. He thought of everything about him from his hair, to his eyes and to his lips.