Chapter 2 - Sweets

THIS CHAPTER ONWARDS HAVE NOT BEEN REWROTE

HEAVY EDITING GOING ON. THE PREVIOUS TWO HAVE BEEN REWROTE. REWRITING SHOULD BE DONE IN A WEEK. IF YOU WANT YOU CAN READ THIS, IT IS V CRINGE

-

Light trudged into he and L's room, the chain connecting them bruising on his thigh. He threw himself into the bed, much to L's demise; dragging him down with him.

"Light-Kun! You must be more careful!" He scowled as he got up to grab his small laptop from the shelf.

Light shrugged, turning onto his side as he waited for L to return.

"Ryuzaki?" Light called.

"Light?" L cocked his head to the side, looking at him questioningly.

"Do you.. Do you think we'll find Kira?" He asked. L sighed, biting on his lower lip.

"I'd like to believe so. But Light, we must not doubt. Doubt will make the enemy more powerful than us. And Kira hates to loose. So weakness is what he feeds off of." He turned to power on his laptop, sighing as it would not turn on.

"Damn thing won't power up.. I've charged it for the longest time.."

Light smiled, laughing lightly.

"Ryuzaki, you have to press that button." Light pointed to a button on the side of the laptop, and L laughed.

"Of course. I did not think of that." He turned it on and sat down next to light.

"Ryuzaki, I am beginning to feel weary.. I'm going to sleep." Light said. He noticed the slight glint of happiness that appeared in L's eyes, and he knew what he was thinking.

"No sweets." He warned him. L nodded dismissively, he was probably going to eat them anyways, despite Lights protests.

"Goodnight Light-Kun." He smiled. Light smiled back, turning off the lights. And as he slowly drifted off, he heard the faint sound of a candy rapper being eagerly torn off.